My dream garage

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
I'm talking about the structure here, not the contents.

vwpark3.jpg

You may have seen it on the latest VW advert. No, it's not computer generated fantasy - it actually exists at their Wolfsburg plant in Germany.

The 20 story tower comes complete with robotic "car fetcher"

vwpark4.jpg

You may have heard about The Shard (of glass) currently under construction in Southwark by London Bridge Station - London Bridge Quarter.The Shard.London Bridge Place

TheShard1.jpg

The upper floors are apartments, so parking for these residents will consist of the very same robot tower.

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Lush. Being a designer it's nice to see 'design' being used to get round a space problem (regardless of money).

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
I'm talking about the structure here, not the contents.

vwpark3.jpg

You may have seen it on the latest VW advert. No, it's not computer generated fantasy - it actually exists at their Wolfsburg plant in Germany.

The 20 story tower comes complete with robotic "car fetcher"

vwpark4.jpg

You may have heard about The Shard (of glass) currently under construction in Southwark by London Bridge Station - London Bridge Quarter.The Shard.London Bridge Place

Didnt they have one of these in a Thunderbirds Episode?

johnymd

Club Member
I don't require anything quite as elaborate, just one that wasn't always full of sh!t would be nice.

I must make the effort to clear it out so I can get started on the Z again........La Manns is coming round fast!

Mr.F

Inactive
On a smaller scale (but Z related) - see attached...

Attachments

• copyofzhouse7hn.jpg
    copyofzhouse7hn.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 39

Zed-the-red

Well-Known Forum User
To make one you will need ... 3 million of the old style fairy washing up bottles, some sticky back plastic and about 30 million euros.

on a sad note.. I had to leave my dream garage when we moved out of the 250 year old farm... So my wife and daughter could be closer to Sainsbury's...

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
To make one you will need ... 3 million of the old style fairy washing up bottles, some sticky back plastic and about 30 million euros.

on a sad note.. I had to leave my dream garage when we moved out of the 250 year old farm... So my wife and daughter could be closer to Sainsbury's...

I would of got a divorce ... or told them to go to Tesco's online :D