My car

rallymanDP

Well-Known Forum User
It's double yer Money Time, Folks !

That'll be a nice little earner for you, Jonathan - now I understand why you are selling it.....

JK240

Club Member
It's double yer Money Time, Folks !

Hardly Duncan, I have spent a good deal of money getting it right, and some of it in the wrong place only to have to do it again. So for you to make such a comment so publicly I find almost insulting, bearing in mind I have met and chatted at length with both Glyn Jones and Pete Chapman several times since I bought it.

And the cars value will be finally determined by any eventual buyer as I would expect you to understand being in the motor trade.

Last edited by a moderator:

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
Good luck with the sale, Jonathan - don't know how you can bear to let it go. What you going to do if it sells? Buy another Z? Or something else?

JK240

Club Member
Good luck with the sale, Jonathan - don't know how you can bear to let it go. What you going to do if it sells? Buy another Z? Or something else?

Trust me Rob, Its not a decision taken lightly. If it sells I would have to see whats out and about there at that time....but hey lets see if anyone else wants to love it as much as me :cool:

smaurikid

Club Member
In the current market - that seems spot on to me. But others will no doubt have other opinions. Very difficult to judge, but having seen TWO rally prepped Z's up for £70K recently I think that fits nicely..........good luck!

datsfun

Club Member
In the current market - that seems spot on to me. But others will no doubt have other opinions. Very difficult to judge, but having seen TWO rally prepped Z's up for £70K recently I think that fits nicely..........good luck!

Umm lots of rally zeds also sell for 30k ish...so the 70k jobbiesyou state above have probably got the best of £100k + invested...

Anyway , I digress...interested to see if this sells for near the asking price ( I hope it does for the seller :thumbs:)...presumably the premium when compared to a well sorted equivalent s30 powered by 220bhp L series is due to the "Spike"touch_ history ?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts.

If you want top money - I'd expect it to have a 260Z steering wheel, original s/s spec wipers and period (not '80s) wing mirrors.

And frankly, the ar*e looks it - haven't seen worse !

Nice car, A Z SHOULD command a realistic price but the seller must also make the effort.:eek:

Hope you don't regret !:confused:

red baron

Well-Known Forum User
Is this a samuri? In the year 2000 it was for sale and the advertisement reads 'built by and for Kevin Irons' no mention of Spike Anderson anywhere. The price was £8000.

rahail240

Well-Known Forum User
Twelve years is a long time in the car game and the Samuri cars are now a valuable commodity.
And yes it's a Samuri.

red baron

Well-Known Forum User
Seen as Spike Anderson did not touch it how is it a samuri? I am sat here with the original for sale advertisement.

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
Seen as Spike Anderson did not touch it how is it a samuri?

Seeing as it's Question Time ( and you seem to be feeling better..... ), how about you answering some of the questions regarding your claim to own a genuine Fairlady 240ZG, but it being "in storage" in Japan?

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
face to face any time

What's that supposed to mean?

Seeing as you made the claims - more than once - on this forum ( and therefore not face to face with anything except your computer screen ) I think you should answer to them on this forum too.

It's quite simple. Put up or shut up.