My 350Z by ARPhotographs

Stew

Forum User
I realised that I've been a member here for ages and haven't posted my car up - not like me to miss an opportunity!

These pics were taken by Adam Russell (now based in Middlesburgh) and I was quite happy with the results.

Azure_350Z_1_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_2_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_3_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_4_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_5_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_6_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_7_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_8_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_9_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_10_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_11_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_12_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Azure_350Z_13_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Adam said there was minimal editing done to them, the car wasn't touched from what I believe.

Anyway, here is my 350Z - owned for 4 1/2 years.:thumbs:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Great pictures, lovely car tastefully modded and the colour is the best 350Z colour.

My 350 in that colour always looked smart after a wash. I still like the lines of the 350 even though I've got a 370. Two quite different cars although my neighbours think I've just bought a newer different coloured car!

martinmac

Inactive
It was interesting to watch. It was after a drive at the Hoon. We were chilling and having a few lemonades. He was moving lights and filming from different angles to get this effect. I havent a clue how he did it but the results were interesting. I could have the best camera in the world and still produce rubbish.

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
Still love that pic with the tug in the background, and my fav of all time of your car the one when it's chained. :p

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
is it me or has he got a fetish about chains:p

great pictures !!!!!!!!!!!! the one with chains is my favourite No 9 !!!!