MSN Messenger Thread

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Afternoon all,

Seeing as a lot of the club and forum business gets conducted on Instant Messenger over on 300zx.co.uk, as a supplementary channel to the forum, I thought I'd start a thread over here where people who wanted to chat could post their log-in details.

If you don't have the Messenger utility installed and want to find out more or download it (it's free), then Click Here .

My login is: "johnboyz32@hotmail.com", and I'm on-line most days, all day. Feel free to have a chat.

Any more for any more?

CheerZ,
JB.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Russ who change,s member,s profile value,s on post,s at the left hand side of box under their name e.g member, junior member,senior member etc. some idiot is pissing about with my profile over last few day,s who can do that? see end of "selling part,s thread......................................DJZ 60.

zbloke

Club Member
You can change your "Custom User Text" yourself ya know ;) , go to User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Text, and type whatever you want in the box provided, off subject for a min but how are the 2" SU's coming along DJZ ?

Tim

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
HI,Tim.someone else changed my doo-da,& I,d put something a little more befitting my calibre....2'' inch S.U,s put aside till pete get,s back from Siberia,as I want bit,s of him,plus Rob Gaskin,s coming around tomorrow,weekend,s buisest time of my life and so on. Abas,Blk-bug,and I,are gonna get together for a few drink,s hope you can join us..........................DJZ 60.

zbloke

Club Member
A Few Drinks

Sounds like a good idea to me, let me know where and when and if I'm not working I'll be there :)

Tim

Russ

Club Member
DJZ: Only administrators can, probably the only person other than yourself is me. The Member, Junior, Senior is automated and reflects the number of posts you've made. As zbloke suggested you can go change it in your User CP to whatever you see befitting someone of your calibre :)

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,Russ.Steve,s told me about the post,s related label,that,s fine.It,s just that yesterday and on the "selling part,s "thread I noticed it said "large Member"? I did,nt put that.Anyway I forgive you, & as I said if I can take a' bullet' for you with or without a "Caviar" jacket (Z club Forum thread) then I don,t mind being called a large Lady.......Thank,s for reply Russ......DJZ 60..

Russ

Club Member
There is now a field in your profile where you can put your MSN contact, when I get more time I'll try to do more with it.