Motors by the Moat 2019 Leeds Castle (Kent) 11th & 12th May

Paul_S

Club Member
We're going back!

gallery_245_77_82400.jpg

This year it is being held on the weekend of the 11th and 12th May. I will attend both days and you are welcome to come to either or both.

The entry fee is £10 per car (up to 4 people) per day and includes full access to the castle and grounds.

If you are coming to both days then there will be a little social event you might like to attend on the Saturday night ;)

So, get the date in your diary and get your names down :bounce:

Saturday
  1. Paul_S & Sean (370Z)
  2. John_K (370Z NISMO V1)
  3. vjordon (370Z)
  4. XSuperDan & Marisa (350Z)
  5. julian (240Z)
Sunday
  1. Paul_S & Sean (370Z)
  2. JohnFK & Averil (GT-R)
  3. John_K (370Z NISMO V1)
  4. Milanored (370Z GT)
  5. XSuperDan & Marisa (350Z)
  6. ChasGFL (370Z Roadster)

Last edited:

toopy

Club Member
Gutted I’m going to miss this for the second year in a row, I’ll be in Norway for a long weekend kayaking fjords & wild camping!

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Think I'll be doing the Sunday again this year, fingers crossed the car will be behaving itself....

I'll be using the car for three weekends in a row and several long trips.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Hi Paul, I have some bad news for you I'm afraid.

I've just relaised that this event clashes with a Petrolicious event up at Bicester Heritage on the Sunday and I have a long standing family commitment on the Saturday so I'm going to have to drop out this year. I hope you all have a great time regardless.

For anyone who's never been before this is a fantastic day out at a great venue :thumbs:

Paul_S

Club Member
Ah, sorry you won't be there mate. Have fun at your events.

I just realised I need to update the list so I'll do that shortly. Sadly, my 240Z won't be there because it'll be in the bosdyhop being resprayed. I will be bringing the 370Z thought.