moggy240's 250 GTO

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
Just been checking the gallery! Looks like its coming along well! I don't think you have a thread here, well, I couldn't find one...

So, hows it going?! Whats left to do? Are the photos recent (I presume so!)

Update us please! :)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
It looks stunning!

I'm really interseted in seeing a good one of these in the 'flesh'.

Thanks for sharing the pictures so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
mark
all the photo's are all hot off the press !!!!! the recent pictures of the engine bay painted is what i did this weekend .there is still a lot of work to do !!!! all the panels have to have a final fit before i can paint it all again,but the engine bay is done now so i can start to put some bits back on and the front crossmember and control arms are at the powdercoaters along with some other parts .

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
So it'll all be done and running by next weekend? ;) Or aren't you as fast as Wynn? ;)

It looks lovely! Can't wait to see it in the flesh!

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Yes it is looking rather nice although the paint brush must have had some sand on it when you were painting under the hood!;) :D

moggy240

Staff member
Club Member
mark ;it will be going down the pod next year as it will be on the road for spring
thanks grolls ,your pink car will look nice when that is done :D :D

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
moggy240 said:
mark ;it will be going down the pod next year as it will be on the road for spring
thanks grolls ,your pink car will look nice when that is done :D :D

So what class will that go into;)
looking forward to seeing it on the road

moggy240

Staff member
Club Member
Suzy
hate to dissapoint but it will be stock !!!!
grolls
will we see this feminine side in your 260Z on the road next year then?

moggy240

Staff member
Club Member
smash
i hope it does look nice when it is finished as i am a big fan of silicone implants :D :D and as for the 944 its all wrong :conf2: looks a bit like the retro mx5 with a 250 gto kit ,i can not remeber what it was called.retroforranza something like that anyway

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Over on Hybrid Z there is a lady called Chelle who has done a GTO kit on a Z but used a V12 BMW engine. Major rework, changed chassis length etc - looks fantastic.

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
ZHead said:
Over on Hybrid Z there is a lady called Chelle who has done a GTO kit on a Z but used a V12 BMW engine. Major rework, changed chassis length etc - looks fantastic.
Links? Photos?