MJP Web Site

Mr.F

Inactive
I've just added an experimental gallery to the MJP site to showcase customer's cars and other interesting stuff that I've collected pictures of over the years.

It is a work in progress with S30 and S130 galleries completed, but if you are a customer and you don't see your pride and joy featured and would like it to be added, then email me some attached pics to mike@mjpauto.com. When I have more time, I'll sort out some annotations as well (where my poor old brain can still recall the past...).

To view the galleries, go to the Home Page http://www.mjpauto.com and click on "Gallery" to the left. Choose the option you want to view which will open in a new window, so you can go back and reselect easily. The slide show feature works nicely, so sit back and enjoy!

The galleries are hosted by jAlbum.net and it looks as if I'm going to need to buy some more space already!

Most pics are my own, but where I've nicked a few and you want to protest, then let me know and I will remove. Ditto if you don't like having your numberplate on display...