MJP Shop Site Revised

Mr.F

Inactive
Following a few glitches with the MJP Parts Shop software, we've completely revised the appearance and operation with new software.

Have a look at MJP Eastern Auto and let me have your feedback.

I've reorganised the categories so that they make more sense (I hope) and added some new products. There's lots more to add, so keep coming back.

morbias

Well-Known Forum User
Hasn't it been like this for a while now? It's a big improvement over the last version, it's a lot easier to find stuff. The 'featured products' bit in the last version didn't make much sense to me and holy **** leather seat kits :cool:

Mr.G

Club Member
Much nicer on the eyes, looks good Mike.

I hear what Sean is saying but when I clicked on the category I was interested in, the sub category goes into the car makes so that works for me.

I did note that a few items have zero prices, does that mean if I check out with them I get them for free ? :thumbs: special new website celebration promo?;)

Mr.F

Inactive
The only items with zero prices are those which contain links to the other MJP Shop sites - you can't buy anything on the Parts Store with a zero value.
The only other "zero" item is the "Shorty Z" picture which you can download for free with my compliments.
If you have found anything else, then please let me know!

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Love it Mike !! Gonna have to spend at least a grand this summer,,z31 body kit ,, the induction system and the oil filter relocating kit to start :thumbs: Aww ****,,,wife just saw me typing :eek: :( cancel that just for the moment till I save some more cash ! :driving:

Mr.F

Inactive
Never let it be said that I don't listen. Revised the Shop categories again so that you can now shop by model with a few "common" categories left, like Millers Oils, general Accessories etc.
Does this format make anyone happier, :p or sadder :(?

Some more new products added too...