MJP back today!

Mr.F

Inactive
Back at my desk for the first time since early November! Still hooked up to a vacuum therapy device, but more or less functioning normally. If you call, be gentle with me!!

My sincere apologies to all who have been inconvenienced by my absence. If you have an order not received, please remind me as I may have forgotten or misplaced it!

Chas

Z Club Member
Good to see your back, lets hope it's for good this time! I should think the cat is a bit thin by now.

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
A very sincere welcome back Mike, glad you are on the mend. Take it easy ......

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Glad your on the mend mate....dont work too hard and give your bod a chance to mend......all the best.:thumbs:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Look stop using being in hospital as an excuse for slacking on the job:(
You were only lying in bed and having a few ops and having things sucked out of you:eek:
You had all that spare time to take orders answer queries and get the district nurse to sort out your parts:)
Good to see you back
Take it easy and dont do to much to soon

JakTheRuby

Club Member
I once tried vacuum therapy whilst working in a nightclub and got a stern telling off. Employers just don't like walking in on that kind of thing. Good to see you're on the mend Mike. Now... Crack on!

Superjakko
TM

Mr.G

Club Member
Nice to know you are back Mike. Try to take it easy, don't do too much work if you can help it. You'll be right as rain in no time, but recuperation is important! Plenty of tea breaks and put your feet up as much as possible!! :)

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome Back

Hi Mike.
I have held back,on the 2nd song, waiting for you to fully recover & won't finish it until you have fully recovered. This is so,
I don't hurt your belly.:p

Take it real easy DJZ 60.:)

zedache

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome back to Z-life Mike.

Thanks for the part you sent before going back in - should have it fitted and be up and running this weekend and ready for start of 2008 Drag Race season (crossing fingers).

Cheers

Paul
240Z

Ian Patmore

Well-Known Forum User
Back in time to take those orders from "a small Christmas present for myself for being good", type of zedders. Now, can I have......
Good to have you back