Missed the lock

Pete

Well-Known Forum User

franky
Z Club Member

johnymd said:
Ok. Thanks. I think I get it. Did the change line up with the lock improvement amount other things.

I guess for those of us in the UK the confusion started with cars being badged 240z, 260z and 280zx along with the log book saying the same. It’s hard for me not to think of the 240z’s, which I’ve had for the last 35 years, as 240z’s. Bad habits are hard to change but I’m trying.
Its annoying when people have US market cars and call them fairlady's.

Look at what this clown has done,
upload_2019-4-30_11-38-9.jpeg

franky
Z Club Member

johnymd said:
Ok. Thanks. I think I get it. Did the change line up with the lock improvement amount other things.

I guess for those of us in the UK the confusion started with cars being badged 240z, 260z and 280zx along with the log book saying the same. It’s hard for me not to think of the 240z’s, which I’ve had for the last 35 years, as 240z’s. Bad habits are hard to change but I’m trying.
Its annoying when people have US market cars and call them fairlady's.

Look at what this clown has done,
View attachment 33128

Putting badges on is one thing, but horses heads!?

Farmer42

Club Member
I'm glad I was not the only one thinking the previous thread was locked down too early. There were more than 2 contributors still active on it.

Like the pic. Perhaps the wrong way to gaining more horsepower!

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
I'm glad I was not the only one thinking the previous thread was locked down too early. There were more than 2 contributors still active on it.

Like the pic. Perhaps the wrong way to gaining more horsepower!
At the risk of being pedantic they're not horses, they're Kelpies, a mythical Scottish beast that'll drag you down and under till you can resist no futher.

Farmer42

Club Member
At the risk of being pedantic they're not horses, they're Kelpies, a mythical Scottish beast that'll drag you down and under till you can resist no futher.

Deffo sounds like the endless and sometimes fruitless search for more horsepower!