Millers Oils - new stock just in!

Mr.F

Inactive
RANGE_BOTTLE.jpg

New stock just arrived of our Millers Products range - highly recommended oils and associated products. There have been some small price increases for December, but they remain excellent value. Just a reminder of the range we stock:

XFS full synthetic oil, 5W-40 ideal for general use in Z31, Z32 and Z33
CFS competition full synthetic, 15W-60 for heavy duty applications and extreme use. Favoured in high boost turbo engines
Classic 20W-50 semi-synthetic - perfect for the older L-series engines

TRX 80W-90 gear oil for most general gearbox and differential use
CRX 80W-90 gear oil for plate type LSD differentials (NEW PRODUCT)
UN automatic transmission fluid - meets all Dexron standards.

VSP Plus - lead replacement fuel additive with octane boosting properties
Octane Plus - an excellent everyday use octane booster. Brings Optimax up to the spec required by import Z32 engines, for example.
CVL Turbo - an extreme octane booster for higher boost levels and special occasions (Drag Race Challenge). Step up by up to four octane points per treatment (NEW PRODUCT)

Rad Hib - the perfect corrosion inhibitor with water wetting characteristics and improved cooling capacity. A radiator additive that no Z32 owner should be without. Save your heater matrix before it's too late!

Buy on-line at www.mjpshop.co.uk

Mr.F

Inactive
They do a XSS 5W-30 Hi-synthetic (=semi synthetic I guess), but this would not be a usual stock item for me. Special order would need to be in quantity.

For specs check www.millersoils.net and select XSS from drop-down menu.

Russ

Club Member
Mike,

Do you do a "flushing" oil. I heard someone mentioned such a thing existed for clearing out on gungy crap, or are they just imagining it?

Mr.F

Inactive
Flushing oil is certainly available, but not something I stock, or use, or recommend. Can do more harm than good IMO by dislodging lumps of crud that don't fully enter solution and may lodge somewhere critical later. If your engine is so gunged up that you are considering it, then it is probably overdue for a rebuild anyway...

Russ

Club Member
Good call, thanks. It's not that bad, about to do a leak down test (on a cold engine so may not tell me anything) and go from there.