Merry Christmas

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Merry Christmas everyone and I hope we have another good year in 2018.

Our cars will be another year older but most even better than last year.

Let''s hope we continue to enjoy them and they provide a better pension 'pot' than the bank.

Will Johnny Palmer buy more cars, will Don Muscles reappear on here, will Candy Red run out of welding wire, will there be a Thread that Sean doesn't 'take-over' etc etc ?

All the best, Rob :cheers:

SacCyclone

Club Member
Merry Christmas to all my Zed brothers and sisters across the pond and in other parts of the world.

Wish you all a healthy and happy New Year as well.

Cheers from Sunny Cali

Mike

datsun dave

Club Member
Happy Christmas look like 2018 going to be a good year for Cheshire area as Mark Rayner and Warby will be back on the road.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
I have nagged warbi for a while to get it back on the road be good to see warbi and Mark rayner zeds must be over 10 years since i last seen there cars

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
hope everybody has a fantastic time this Christmas
Wanted to start opening my pressies at 5.05 this morning and Pauline made me sit on the naughty step for a couple of hours before she would let me open any saying I was worse than all the grandkids put together
She also took the phone away from me saying it was too early to phone them as they would not be up until 7.00

TimW

Club Member
FeiIz Navidad Peeps... Greetings from sunny Spain. Thanks for a great year folks, looking forward to next and seeing you all in the new year.

Best wishes, Tim

I've been such a good boy, Santa got my Z a little matching accessory :)

Attachments

• 20171225_134115.jpg
    20171225_134115.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24
  • W800d.jpg
    W800d.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 25
  • W800b.jpg
    W800b.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 27

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Merry Christmas to you all too from Devon where the Christmas pud is lit with gun power!!!

c0e9ee30eb235ea2d78c046675391352.jpg

candy red

Club Member
Merry Christmas everyone and I hope we have another good year in 2018.

Our cars will be another year older but most even better than last year.

Let''s hope we continue to enjoy them and they provide a better pension 'pot' than the bank.

Will Johnny Palmer buy more cars, will Don Muscles reappear on here, will Candy Red run out of welding wire, will there be a Thread that Sean doesn't 'take-over' etc etc ?

All the best, Rob :cheers:

Hope you all had a great Christmas :thumbs:

One other Question Rob will you win a Trophy in the F1 competition in 2018 ?:lol::lol::lol:

Ps just run out of welding wire :eek:

Derrick ;)

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator

One other Question Rob will you win a Trophy in the F1 competition in 2018 ?:lol::lol::lol:

Derrick ;)

Thats a good sign! Is there an update on progress coming soon Derrick?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator

Derrick ;)

I did have a great Christmas thanks Derrick - wife and I rented a small cottage in Bakewell which she loved. The problem now is that she wants to move to similar and it didn't have a drive or a garage!!!! I put her straight about the garage requirement, she understood when I explained about being together 24/7 :eek:

Will I win a trophy in the F1 - well I certainly lost 'form' last year. Let's looked forward to some friendly banter again though.

Good luck with the 260 restoration Derrick.

I can't believe I've been so polite. ;)