membership, Mr Burns

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Steve, can you send me my membership number please as car insurance needs updating. They won't do the agreed value without it. Ta in advance:thumbs:

Nidge74

New Forum User
Steve, can you send me my membership number please as car insurance needs updating. They won't do the agreed value without it. Ta in advance:thumbs:

Perhaps a serious response may be required on this one, before I take the piss :thumbs:

Look at your first pos Grolls, and look at this :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Look to where the thumbs point in your first post.......................

Or you could just check your sig:eek:

:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nidge74

New Forum User
Now that you have done that give yourself a slap.

Than slap yourself again.

And again

and again

and ..

Wyn

Club Member
Is there an issue with membership as mine shows as now run out

Yet it shows to me
Membership Renewal 23-07-2006 ----- 23-08-2009

Shows as still valid/paid for another few months yet to me ?

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Tis only you sad gits that reads their own posts as well as laughing at their own jokes I guess........i'll get me coat...:confused:

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
I paid my renewal last week but it still keeps sending me emails telling me it's about to run out.

Rob

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I paid my renewal last week but it still keeps sending me emails telling me it's about to run out.

Rob

Rob, I have you as renewed and Derek has sent you a Member's Pack, did you get it? I have recently taken over membership duties and didn't realise that the system generates emails. :unsure:

Emails must be tied-up to the 'Due Date' field on the database - this is a field I have missed for a few people (but not the 'Date Renewed' field). I've now corrected yours. Will review others tomorrow when I will be doing some more Club Membership work.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Is there an issue with membership as mine shows as now run out

Yet it shows to me
Membership Renewal 23-07-2006 ----- 23-08-2009

Shows as still valid/paid for another few months yet to me ?

Wyn, the database shows you as last paid June 2008 and you joined in June of 05 so that makes sense. That's why I sent a postal reminder last month , along with all other June renewals. I'm not sure why you seeing conflicting info. I'll check tomorrow - off out in a few mins. (I saw your membership email too - thanks).

Rob