Membership list

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Now, where I can understand non-club members being blocked from viewing club members' detauils, I just clicked on another club members' profile and received this message :

ForumsMembers>

The Z Club of Great Britain - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Wtf is the point of being a club member, if I can't access and share my details with others ?

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
That's a funny thought. I don't want my privacy preferences overridden just because you're a member.

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Let me investigate, I didn't even know that functionality existed - Sean can you PM me the member name in question?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
That's a funny thought. I don't want my privacy preferences overridden just because you're a member.

So why even have them available ?

It was only to look up the last thread posted upon by someone - hardly their wifes' knicker size and favourite colour !:smash:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member

Does make you chuckle and how dare members restrict any one from seeing something that they may not want them to see and may not want others to share their details not surprising as it appears deep down someone is thinking about knicker sizes and colour but they will deny it and say it is a turn of phrase!!

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
This is Mr Tennos for ex :

ForumsMembers>Mr Tenno>

2150.jpg

Last Activity:
1 minute ago