Meeting on Sunday 2nd February in honour of Mike Feeney (Mr.F)

Mr.G

Club Member
Sunday, 2nd February is the South East Z Group (SEZ) meeting which Mike organised for so many years. It was felt that this meet should be held in Mike's honour and thus provide an opportunity to show our respects and share memories of a great man who will be sadly missed.

The meet will commence at 1pm at the Halfway House pub, West Horndon, Brentwood CM13 3LL (which is between the A127/A128).

An area has been reserved from 12pm for anyone who arrives earlier and is booked under my name, George (Mr. G)

It would be great to see as many people as possible.

(Please can you also spread the word about this event as I know that not everyone is on the forum or on social media).

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Cheerz George for putting this in place
Will see you all there on Sunday after next
Will also post it up on Facebook as discussed

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
A few of the people from facebook who have confirmed they will coming along

status

Well-Known Forum User
Unfortunately I’m in the studio which has been booked for ages but we are putting in one of Mr F’s favourite songs which will be dedicated to him in a couple weeks time at our next gig

Paul_S

Club Member
I'll be there in my 370Z (I'm working on the 240Z fuel tank at the moment so can't bring that unfortunately).

ChazL

Club Member
I'm glad for coming yesterday to commemorate our dear Michael, I also enjoyed meeting some of you.

I have taken a lot of pictures and a few videos. If you wish to have a look here is the link.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1KiPRaeg8QuHIyI-u70CH15PwHhhqOGki
Lovely clear photos of all the Zeds that lined up on this memorable day. Wonderful to see so many faces from way back in our historical past of the SEKZ Group
and Zed Club members who travelled a heck of a long way to be their. Its been a long time since the Halfway House has been so amazingly "Buzzy";
20 or so years ago that level of attendance would have been standard fair for the monthly meet. Happy Days. Mike would have been so proud. Lets keep it going.