Mean look

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
Amazing how mean and aggressive the normally sleek and refined z32 looks with no bumper on.

attachment.php

Even more so with no wings and lights in, a bit Mad Max in fact.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Z-From-Side.jpg
    Z-From-Side.jpg
    942.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Mean-Z-Filters.jpg
    Mean-Z-Filters.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 171

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
lol believe it or not on Christmas day, we'll be having a meal at the pub over the road I think, then back to the house, drink some booze and fall asleep early. Mini HollowPoint is always good, he has more energy than anything else on this planet, I'm actually considering renting him to the govt as a generator when the lights go out.......

Mr.F

Inactive
I don't seem to remember that front cross bar. Is that a uk spec thing?

UK oil cooler is taller - this ally support is Nissan's over-engineered support solution...

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
If you look closely though mike, that bar is no longer there on mine :) it was there though and yes, that's a uk spec thing. The Rose spec LED light bar serves little purpose but fun :D

Edit: just realised on two of the pictures it's still there lol. The latest picture, is the one with the big filters.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mr.F

Inactive
The UK support bar interferes with most aftermarket induction systems. I've cut the middle out of loads to fit Stillen induction - the oil cooler remains as firmly supported as ever. On your induction, it would have to go completely and yet the oil cooler is probably as steady as when it was there! As I said - over-engineered...

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
Ahh cheers for that mike, it didn't look familiar. I was hoping it was a chassis stiffening brace that was uk only. If it was it would have been a nice add on to my jdm.

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
I've thought about that a few times Marty and I made the decision to go with uprated SMICs instead. From what I could gather, I'd have to forgo some radiator cooling and increase my lag a little, to go with a FMIC, but what made the decision for me, was that I didn't need the added capacity a FMIC gives over enlarged SMICs, as I don't intend to run big turbos.