Matching Green Classic Car Club Show

status

Well-Known Forum User
We now Have a stand for this great little car show.We have space for 10 cars,Attending on sunday will be Karen,350z and her other half Andy P 300zx,handle 300zx,charles 300zx mk1 myself in the 260z the one and only mr Paul wrangle,gotta tell him wot car to bring and last but not least the great bearded one in his 350z with a carbon fibre bonnet and a few other bits to go with it. could do with a couple of 240zs and anothe 260z so we aint outnumberd by the modern day machinery,got about 3 spaces left so would apreciate if you let me know if you r coming,there is lots of parking with all the other cars on display so no worries there,also we should have a board up so watch out for it,the home made cake stand is worth a visit,so im told and the hog roast is worth lineing up for,also the young blond chick that does a song and dance the last 2 years,still hasnt made it yet as a musician but has a lovely pair of, gotta go the phones ringing

status

Well-Known Forum User
Nearly forgot,for those that dont know where it is,it is 10 minutes from the Harlow junction 7 m11 or 10 minutes from hatfeild Heath,any questions feel free to phone me on 07957881997

Mr.F

Inactive
More details in the S.E.K.Z. newsletter soon and on the mjpauto.blogspot.com if I can find the time - is there any more of that free time left; I'd like a slice or two...?

Ian Patmore

Well-Known Forum User
Might well pop along for half hour or so, if the old run about passes its MOT on Sat. Status, tried PM you back but it was not having it. Cheers for the info.

Ian

Mr.F

Inactive
S.E.K.Z. Newsletter in the post to my local group members with further details and map.

To get more SEKZ, join our local group now - covers S.E. and E. London, Essex and Kent.

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Great show at Matching Green - lots of variety and a nice setting too (must get to visit the pub next time). But how hot was it???!!!!

Thanks to Status for coordinating us and our pitch.

And thanks also to the VW Camper club who completely failed to turn up. We filled their space too :)

Tony

ps - mental note : next time take a gazebo!