Matching green classic car club 2nd july

status

Well-Known Forum User
Need people with their Zeds,for those that have done this show before i think will agree it is a great little show with a large selection of classic cars,its totally free for exibiters and Joe public there are a couple of us allready but would like to keep up the good turn-out that we usually have from the zed club,for those that dont know where it is,it is between north weald and harlow out in the country with a nice village pub, bit late notice but thought somebody else was organising it so for a good day out bring out the zed,its all country lanes most of the way so its a good drive to get there ,any takers drop me a line

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
I have been trying to get hold of Charles for nearly 2 weeks now - we keep missing each other but he has agreed to organise this show, I'll try him again tonight

status

Well-Known Forum User
come give me car a polish,then the dishes and hoovering and if you behave yourself i will let you polish my other car

Tony 260Z

Club Member
I might be able to. Dunno yet. Vicky away so I'm babysitting. Had hoped to go to the Retro show but that's an all-dayer so probably out. How long does this one last?

Reddel 300

Well-Known Forum User
handel #480 zed 300 1992

[ly have from the zed club,for those that dont know where it is,it is between north weald and harlow out in the country with a nice village pub, bit late notice but thought somebody else was organising it so for a good day out bring out the zed,its all country lanes most of the way so its a good drive to get there ,any takers dro:) p me a line[/quote]

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Paul, what time will it finish? I'll get scalped if I go all day to the Retro show, but a few hours at Matching Green should be acceptable to the powers that be!

KarenL

New Forum User
Was there last year, it is a nice show and a great location. Plan to be there again this year with my 350Z, and AndyP is going to bring his 300ZX, so that's 2 more cars!

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
Reddel 300 said:
Hi please send time will try to make the day
handel#480
Wow! Free time! Can you send me some please... theres never enough in the day to get things done! ;)