Major stores clear-out

Mr.F

Inactive
Going through all the accumulated Z and ZX spares in my large stores in preparation for an imminent move. There are now large piles of items to be thrown away or cashed in for scap metal value. If you think there is anything you want (see pics), then you have just a few days to come and scavenge - no reasonable offers of paper money refused for any items...

Very little S30 stuff, some S130 and Z31, lots of Z32.

e.g. various Z32 doors in varying completeness
Lots of pipework
Some N14 Sunny / Pulsar panels
Z32 interior trim in varying condition
Old (seized up) Z32 turbos, manifolds etc.
Couple of good S130 manifolds
Late Z31 gearbox
S30 inspection flaps
Pair 240Z rear light surrounds
etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
hiya mike i could do with a slave cylinder for the sam, and also the pipe that come off the block nearest to bulk that goes to heater matrix it got a small hole that **** water out of. mr ex jnr

Mr.F

Inactive
Slave cylinder and the larger heater hose in stock for 240Z. Smaller heater hose back in stock by the end of the month.

Call anytime during the week on 01277 374201 (until further notice). 9-30am (ish) 'til 6-00pm.

Mr.F

Inactive
I have pics but as usual the Z Club upload procedure frustrates attempts to display them.

Mr.F

Inactive
Hi Mike would be interested in 240 rear light surrounds.</pre>

Already gone today I'm afraid...
Also three rear screens for 240Z gone...
Also set of Z32 rear trim and other bits gone...

Be quick!

Mr.F

Inactive
Z32 drivers door for import 2+2?

Two driver's doors for 2+2...both are without seatbelt facility on the pillar, so probably UK cars. Possibly adaptable, but I don't know for sure...
You're welcome to come and have a look...

Mr.F

Inactive
Very little 280ZX stuff left now. There are bonnet hinges, rear bumper brackets, rear lamps, rear lamp surrounds and a few bits of trim and upholstery.

Mr.F

Inactive
Found a couple of NEW 260Z rear lamps today! One sold, the other LH available - NEW and boxed, £120 + VAT. SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: