Le Mans

Nmd14

Club Member
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone is taking their Z to Le Mans in a few weeks?

Fingers crossed mine will be running by then and have booked chunnel crossing Thurs morning, back Monday evening. Being joined by a BRZ and staying in Deauville Thurs night.

Cheers,

Nick D.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Me and my dad will be there in the 240Z (assuming its done, which should be this weekend), we're heading out on the Wednesday and will be coming back on the Sunday night.

I think we'll also be trying to attend the Classic British Welcome on the Friday for a change from our usual routine.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Our car is all ready to go thank fully, we need to pack tonight and leaving tomorrow morning :)

Anyone else coming across?

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
I wish I was. Def want to do it next year. Hope you have fun gents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Our car is all ready to go thank fully, we need to pack tonight and leaving tomorrow morning :)

Anyone else coming across?

Make sure you see and meet David and his dark-blue 240Z at the St Saturnin meet this Friday - he speaks English !

Gonna be hot so take precautions.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Make sure you see and meet David and his dark-blue 240Z at the St Saturnin meet this Friday - he speaks English !

Gonna be hot so take precautions.

I'll keep an eye out, we'll be parked with the piston heads lot.

Yeah definitely the weather forecast looking cracking. Defiantly shorts, hat and suncream weather :)

johnymd

Club Member
I'll be comeing to LMC next year. Probably on my own but I may bring my mate Ian along again. Really enjoyed last year - who needs sleep with so much going on.

Nmd14

Club Member
Back from a very hot but fun Le Mans.

I spotted an orange 240 between Arnage and Porsche roundabout on Sunday but that was the only Z I saw all weekend.

You have to feel for Toyota....