Le Mans Classic July 1,2,3 + 4 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hi guys.

Since the 2020 event was cancelled due to risks from Covid-19, it was been put back to 2021 and will henceforth be very two years on odd years : 2023, 2025 etc

I will continue to honour bookings made for 2020 which will be automatically registered for 2021 at 2020 prices but should anyone wish to cancel, there is a 'credit-note' system in place (no reimbursement under new French law passed to protect event organisations for the negative effects of Covid-19) and if you want to go that way, I'll need to know before the end of August.

Anyone wishing to join us and the expected 70x cars already from all over Europe, please contact me at the details below.
For 2023, you may contact me at the same details, We'd welcome your support on our stand !

This thread carries on from this one : https://zclub.net/community/index.php?threads/le-mans-classic-july-2020.25648/

For any future contact, please email me at seanz@wanadoo.fr or whatsapp : (0033) 784911377

I'm leaving the club for personal reasons and so won't have access to reply to threads and PMs !

Thanks,

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.