Latest Aquisition!

260Z TT

Club Member
I finally managed to get a drive in our new 350Z roadster to Manchester last night.
All I have to say is, what a stunning drive!
Even though temperature was around 1 deg celcius, I was very impressed.
Roll on the good weather!
The Bose stereo is absolutely brilliant at any volume too.

Must get my 260Z finished!!!

Mark. :driving:

rahail240

Well-Known Forum User
i can see myself following your footsteps mark.
a nice old school zed parked side by side with a nice curvy 350. :D

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
In the Gallery......

PICT0001b.jpg
http://zclub.net/gallery/data/500/medium/PICT0001b.jpg

PICT0003b.jpg

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Mark, what specifically do you like most?

I love the steering and the suspension which is firm but not crashy. It's best on undulating fast curvy roads, runs through the Peak District are great.

zedboy

Club Member
Very nice mate! I nearly crashed mine yesterday, trying to be a 'smart arse' in the snow!!!

260Z TT

Club Member
The 350Z cabrio doesnt cut the mustard for me:eek:, but tell me more about the cherry turbo in the background:bow:;)
Datsfun,
Cherry Turbo has been my daily driver for the last 15 years I have owned it!
Koni adjustable shox, 7x16 BK racing alloys from an S13 that used to belong to Gerry Marshall (of Big Bertha fame).
Wire ringed block, relocated AFM, large front mount intercooler, 2.5" Tube Torque stainless exhaust, Evo 8 fuel pump, running 15psi boost.
Have a new GT25r turbo sitting waiting to go on when I get rest of bits to convert.
Puts many modern cars to shame , even as it is, very long gearing!
Mark.

260Z TT

Club Member
Mark, what specifically do you like most?

I love the steering and the suspension which is firm but not crashy. It's best on undulating fast curvy roads, runs through the Peak District are great.

Rob,
I agree with what you say, brembo brakes have good feel too.Civic Type R we had was very firm, but this is more refined yet still competent.
Gill says that the best things about it are the heated seats and the Bose stereo. :D

bbpete

Active Forum User
Good call Gill

You cant beat a nice warm and refined rear with a quality sound system
Enjoy the 350z. It will grow on you more & more!

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
With the imminent arrival this summer of the 370Z prices on 350Zs are finally starting to look afforadable. Great news for those looking to buy or who are buying now.
I know of one person who has just bought a brand new 350Z full GT spec UK car for less than £20K from a Nissan dealer.:eek:
And just last night I was offered an 04 reg 04 plate std UK car for £7500 with less than 50K on the clock;)
I might have had it but I have nowhere to park it at the moment.:D

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
And just last night I was offered an 04 reg 04 plate std UK car for £7500 with less than 50K on the clock;)
Hey Pete As they are coming down in price so soon and in about a years time I better get some shares in abrasive wheels as you could be buying a load

racer

Club Member
Mark
Nice 350 mate but, would love to see lots of pics of that Cherry Turbo mate. I used to have one of those.

260Z TT

Club Member
Thanks Matt,
I will try and get some together soon and put them in my gallery.
Keep checking!

Mark.

datsfun

Club Member
Datsfun,
Cherry Turbo has been my daily driver for the last 15 years I have owned it!
Koni adjustable shox, 7x16 BK racing alloys from an S13 that used to belong to Gerry Marshall (of Big Bertha fame).
Wire ringed block, relocated AFM, large front mount intercooler, 2.5" Tube Torque stainless exhaust, Evo 8 fuel pump, running 15psi boost.
Have a new GT25r turbo sitting waiting to go on when I get rest of bits to convert.
Puts many modern cars to shame , even as it is, very long gearing!
Mark.

Thanks Mark, they are very under rated and rare nowdays, so it must suprise alot of fellow road users. I assume the black one belongs to your Brother then, I recall seeing at Billing a few years ago, luvly car:bow:

Preet