Nissan-350Z-before-640.jpg

To this...

Nissan-350Z-after1.jpg

Nissan-350Z-after2.jpg

Nissan-350Z-after3.jpg

Courtesy of H & R Collision.

Devilpaint

Well-Known Forum User
i'll happily do it on any club members car-20% discount, hell if mine wasnt getting covered in 3 grands worth of artwork & £800 of chameleon paint, id go for it!

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
veilside z said:
It's so annoying that they modify base level cars - fine... put big blingy wheels & kits on cars, but sort out the brakes first (pet rant of mine)
Exactly! The WORST thing about MTV's "pimp my ride" its ALL cosmetic... the car could still run like crap and be rusted through in all the places you can't see... but they put in a plasma tv, some big wheels, a new stereo, slap some paint on it and then they're done!

Its all false! All show and no go!

Devilpaint

Well-Known Forum User
you have to remember its a yank audience, a plasma tv in a 20 yr old chevy truck is "awesome" bigger brakes & a tuned big block? been doing that for years, its not "exciting tv".

look at O***ge county Choppers, the engines as far as i can tell are all the same old harley fergusson, massey davidson units, bought in, bolted on and away you go. now i'm not in any way belittleing the skill & imagination of these guys, but just once i'd like to see them use a different engine......

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
i wonder if it is Z car Barbie's car ??have you seen her gallery ,perhaps we could have ladies section with them next to their cars.

P

p15pathfinder

Pink 350Z........ eeeeek!

:eek: Any pink car is bad enough but to do that to a Z........... oh where is that bucket I think I need to throw up :unsure: