Kind of a newbie...ish

Lexx

Well-Known Forum User
Afternoon folks,

A good deal of you know me already from my time on 350z-uk (where I was a team member for a number of years), or through various Z32 forums, or even through meeting me at LakeZ which I have helped Martin to organise on a few occasions (mostly I just bought him whisky).

A few years back now, I used to call this my money pit:

Not to everyone's taste, but I loved her.
Anyways, I sold that and went around in a VXR8 for a number of years (Steve knows it well, as I half deafened him at the first LakeZ with it!)

But now I'm back in a Z. And so sorted out my subscription here and become a full member.
My current project is a 1995 Z32 Slicktop NA (manual conversion)

And this is my daily driver from 2 weeks at a time:

I've been an REO on various forums over the years, and will be organising attendances at NE car shows in 2014 - with invites for this club, 350z-uk, and 300zx.co.uk to all share the same stand.

Cheers

Al

Lexx

Well-Known Forum User
Nice motors there Lex, particularly liked the number plate...

is the boat moored at the marina?

I still have the number plate (had it over 10 years now).
It's currently on this:

My boat is a wee bit big for Hartlepool Marina! lol
We work on the River Forth (as well as up and down the NE Scotland coast)

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
I remember seeing that 350 in banzai, the dotz never did it for me. Glad you decided to buy a proper fairlady as well. :)
Lots of joint meets occur between here and .co.uk, it covers a good demographic of zed cars.

Lexx

Well-Known Forum User
I remember seeing that 350 in banzai, the dotz never did it for me. Glad you decided to buy a proper fairlady as well. :)
Lots of joint meets occur between here and .co.uk, it covers a good demographic of zed cars.

Yeah, it was in Readers Rides in a few of the mags.
The Dotz are complete marmite. But I thought they went well, and that's all that matters.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Welcome to the Z Club Alex. I have just processed your membership details and sent an email.

Yes I remember those pics of your 350Z :thumbs:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Afternoon folks,

A good deal of you know me already from my time on 350z-uk (where I was a team member for a number of years), or through various Z32 forums, or even through meeting me at LakeZ which I have helped Martin to organise on a few occasions (mostly I just bought him whisky).

(Steve knows it well, as I half deafened him at the first LakeZ with it!)
Hi Lexx
Thought it was the twins in the room next to me at last years Lakez thghat deafened me LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale

Club Member
Aye not too bad. Yourself?
Your missus fancy a spot of childcare?! lol I think Seb still misses her.

Yep, I'm champion. Oh, and try and stop her, lol. You'll have to make sure you bring them over to LakeZ again, Mandy would be made up to see them again. And yous two of course :D