Kent ZG Meeting Sunday 17th October

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all,

Just to reiterate what was in the last newsletter, the next meeting of the Kent ZG will be at the Grasshopper Pub in Westerham Kent on the 17th October. We'll meet from 12.00 for the usual natter, beverage and the additional benefit of a carvery on site!!

I'll be posting this meeting on the 350 forum and I believe that the SE Group Organiser from 300zx.co.uk (Cybernet) will be posting it on that forum too, so let's hope we get a good turnout.

Information about the venue can be found here: Grasshopper Website - looks like a nice pub to me, with plenty of room for us to meet up. I'll try and make sure I'm there a little early (and something tells me that all going to plan Steve should be too ;) ) in order to get a nice clear bit of parking going if possible.

Please post or drop me a PM if you're coming along, it'd be great to get a good selection of Zs in the Sunny Kent Countryside :D :D

(Author takes no liability if it happens to be P*ssing down!)

CheerZ,
JB.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Good luck with your meet,John-Boy & hope it does'nt rain!.Why don't you lot meet In Leicester, It only rain's on a tuesday,& I could come along................................DJZ 60.

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for that, DJ ..

Just bringing this back to the top, in case you have a last minute urge to come along.

Some good feedback from 300zx.co.uk, come along and join us! :D

CheerZ,
JB.