Kent ZG Meeting Sunday 12th

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi All,

As scheduled in the newsletter, we were planning to hold a meet this weekend at Henry's Table in Maidstone of the Kent ZG ... I've not heard from anyone indicating a definite interest, but I'll be there nonetheless, should anyone fancy a lunchtime chat and perhaps a swift beverage this Sunday.

Directions to the pub are very simple:

Leave the M20 at Junction 7, and follow the "A249 Maidstone" direction. At the next roundabout take a left, towards Bearsted, then take the next turning on the left, marked Notcutts Garden Centre, the pub is at the end of the entrance road on the right.

If you reach another roundabout after the A249 one, you've gone too far, and need to come back on yourself! :D

Please post if you're able to make it, or had intended to come along all the time .. :)

My apologies that this meet has not been as widely publicised as hoped, I've just finished work, and despite my best intentions to have plenty of spare time, seem to have been busier than ever!

Normal service will be resumed for the next meeting, which Steve and I are intending to host in October at the Grasshopper pub in Westerham, on either Sunday 16th or 23rd. Details will be in the second edition of the newsletter to follow shortly.

(edit - I'll be there from 12 onwards .. doh!)

CheerZ,
JB. :D