Kent Meet November 15th

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Not an official SEKZ meet but the 350guys have invited us to a meet at the Woodman Pub at Ide Hill in Kent on the 15th November 10:30am - if you could put your names down below on the list as to whether you are just attending
or,
are going to attend and have lunch they can let the pub know about numbers in terms of seating - seating will be available from midday in the pub.

Woodman location and details found here http://www.thewoodma...uk/find-us.html

1. Coldel (Lunch)
2. Payco (Lunch)
3. DDay (Lunch)
4. HiddenWomble (Lunch)
5. Rs2oo (Beer and a Latte)
6. Mate not on Forum yet, just bought a 350Z (Beer and a bag of nuts)

johnymd

Club Member
Doesn't look far for the Essex boys so could be a nice trip out in the Zed. Not sure which one though.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Show off!! ;)

Put me down as a potential yes please Burnsie

Edit: for lunch

Last edited by a moderator:

280REZ

280ZX 2 + 2 Targa ,Auto 1981
Club Member
Sorry Guys going to be at the NEC that weekend. :smash:

Have we (SEKZ) decided on Xmas Lunch yet ?

:)

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
1. Coldel (Lunch)
2. Payco (Lunch)
3. DDay (Lunch)
4. HiddenWomble (Lunch)
6. Nismoandy (Beer, nuts, Latte)
7. Steel Lynx (Lunch)
8. Steve Burns (Lunch)
9. Paul Wrangle (Lunch)
10. johnymd (Beer)
11. smileyinside (Lunch) provisional

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
OK you talked me into it Burnsy, I'll be there but not in a Zed..;)

Lunch please
Good man Chris long time no see

1. Coldel (Lunch)
2. Payco (Lunch)
3. DDay (Lunch)
4. HiddenWomble (Lunch)
6. Nismoandy (Beer, nuts, Latte)
7. Steel Lynx (Lunch)
8. Steve Burns (Lunch)
9. Paul Wrangle (Lunch)
10. johnymd (Beer)
11. smileyinside (Lunch) provisional
12. Buckaroo Banza (Lunch)

toopy

Club Member
I should be able to make it, though probably not in the Z if the weather is inclement :(

Beer and Crisp's/nut's/pork scratching's!

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Steve,

Looks like we have a lunch date at our house on the 15th but I will be able to join you guys for an orange juice or two before 12:00.

So please put me down as a definite non-luncher.

Thanks
Ali

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Really nice meet in a nice location
Good to meet up with Buckaroo Banza again after a couple of years and nice to meet up with Toopy and smileyinside for the first time
Paul Wrangle turned up with his eldest son and we had a visit from Kevin Kay and Fiona all the way from Toddington
Shame a few more from the Kent region did not venture out but with the 350 guys there it was a quite a successful meet

johnymd

Club Member
Sorry I couldn't make it but too many thing were against me getting out and sue booking up for us to see 007 early afternoon just finalised it.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Very nice to meet the guys and yourself Burnsie! The man behind the Barry White-risqué voice on the phone ;) Sorry I had to dash off but lunch with our guests was on the table by the time I left you.

We missed you Mr. Johny- the question that remains is which of your Zs did you take to see 007 and did you dress accordingly!?

Look forward to the next meet.

Ps. Top suggestion at the meet on improving fuel economy, buy a Juke!! Now let's reflect on who could have come out with that?

toopy

Club Member
Anyone fancy revisiting this venue/pub for another meet, or maybe a different pub if someone knows somewhere else nice in the general Sevenoaks/Westerham area?

I remember going to a pub called 'The Grasshopper Inn' on the A25 Westerham road, for a meeting, years ago now mind, it was a large place with an equally large car park, cant say if its any good now, Food/Ale/Beer wise, but possible contender?!

Sunday preferably, either this month(July) or next :thumbs: