Jockland Hoon! 6/7th September

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Stew from the 350z-uk forum has asked me to post up an invite to Jockland Hoon to any Z club member who wants to join them on this event

Introducing the Jockland Hoon!

A drive out in Scotland taking in some of the finest scenery the UK has to offer!

The plan (still to be finalised) is to take in the legendary Applecross Pass among some other great roads. The highlights will be the scenery, the technical twisties and the long straights! There will be photo stops and lunch out too.

Something for everyone!
yahoo.gif

If the other half isn't content with this then make a weekend of it and take her shopping in either Glasgow or Edinburgh. The route will be close enough to commute to either afterwards! Or perhaps a distillery tour for the whisky lovers amongst you!

If you want a chance to drive some of these great roads http://www.stevecarter.com/picaday/roads.htm most of them are included on the route

For more information and putting you name down visit http://www.350z-uk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12053

bestuknew.jpg

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Last of names from the 350 guys site
1 Stew..................CONFIRMED
2 Martinmac..........CONFIRMED
3 Zmanalex
4 Ebized................CONFIRMED
5 Max ...................CONFIRMED
H Potter
7 Stanski...............CONFIRMED
8 xStric9x..............CONFIRMED
9 Little Miss
10 Beavis
11 Bigphil
12 rizbert.............CONFIRMED
13 AK350Z...........CONFIRMED
14 Tamtech
15 350zPaul
16 ab350z............CONFIRMED

Dale

Club Member
You would just have to open her up on that, wouldn't you?..........Fantastic!!!!:thumbs:

oct3.jpg

Stew

Forum User
Alright folks. I registered so I can answer any questions you might have and to have a browse.

The applecross pass is an amazing bit of road. The whole route is unbelievable. I spent 5 days (or 6???) earlier this year flying about and it was superb. A great treat for any Zed.

Dale

Club Member
I will definitely get thereone day seeing those pics.

Me too. I'd love to do it this year, but it's just too late in the day to plan. And with Zedfest being the following weekend, getting time off and raising the extra fuel money means it'll have to be another time. :(

So, Stew. If you plan one for another time, please do post it up here as soon as you know. :thumbs:

Stew

Forum User
I will guys.

I hope to make it 'regular' and I'll see the reaction of the 350z-uk guys.

Hopefully next year! I'll just post up here as soon as I know.

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
can't do it this year - thanks for the invite

lets us know how it goes this year and hopefully you will be repeating it

martinmac

Inactive
Looking forward to this one, will get some pics up afterwards. A couple of days cleaning then Zed-fest. Life is good.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
wHAT A FANTASTIC PHOTO
Hope you all have a great drive and now the bottom line
I hope you will do an article on the tour for the on-line mag as a way to get articles on the 350 rolling