JDM Legends and E-Bay- click click click

SacCyclone

Club Member
So I'm watching JDM Legends the other night and they show off a RHD import from Japan they just got into the shop. During an overview of the car, they mention and show a cool little Jeco clock sitting on the dash. I of course watch the show with the computer sitting next to me and decide to see if i can find the little clock on e-bay. Sure enough I did and for a low buy it now price. Few clicks and a few days later, the little clock is sitting on my work bench. What a cool time we live in!

NLlYmWs.jpg
[/IMG]
NNd92FY.jpg
[/IMG]

gyfpNvr.jpg
[/IMG]

datsfun

Club Member
Showing my ignorance here - were these standard fitment on JDM supplied cars ?

Or a cool period JDM accessory?

SacCyclone

Club Member
Not quite sure but probably not standard equipment as they sit on the dash, has little metal scrubbers on the bottom to grab the dash and not move around.
I would take a guess and say they were over the counter purchases if your car had no factory clock.
Others may have a more accurate answer.

SacCyclone

Club Member
Yes, the information manual provided with the clock in the original box confirms that it is battery operated using a JIS UM-2 (1.5V) battery which is a "C" size here in the states or 14 / R14 in Europe. I will give it a try this week to see if it still operates.