Japfest @ Mondello Sun 7th. Sept

T

tulip

i have booked a club stand, joint 300zx.co.uk and zclub.net at the above event, the space allocated for the stand can take up to 20 cars and will be in the inner paddock, this is the biggest jap car show and track event to be held over here and includes club stands, trade stands, track sessions, time attack, drag sprint and drifting, check out www.mondello.ie for details.
it would be really great to have a selection of models from the 240 to the z33, especially as this is the first time ever the z series will be represented as a group at a show in the roi, so far i have provisional interest from 7 z32s (inc 1 coming over from the uk) 1 z31 and 1 240z(if it has landed from japan in time) so plenty of room still, would be great if jay off here with the 260 could come, or indeed any any of his friends with zs.
i will post more details nearer the time. thanks trish

T

tulip

@ ozy.yes thats you im talking about, looking forward to seeing/hearing this car in the flesh, throw up some pics

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
OK, I'm fairly sure I can wangle the day off and weather permitting I'll be there with my 240Z. My mate says he'll make it aswell in his early 300ZX Turbo Z31. I'm still working on another mate with the 280ZX.

Do we need to enter separately or will you take care of that, Trish?:conf2:

T

tulip

no you dont have to enter seperately the organisers should be back to me with more details this week, im going to do a list of who is going so far and a few details i will keep it updated
300zx.co.uk members
--------------------------------
dmaprelude dublin z32
coopers swb uk z32 swb
richard gills kerry z32
chayden sligo z32swb
tulip dublin z32

zclub members
------------------------
jay28 wicklow 260z
datty N.I. 240z

non members
----------------------
ozy dub/monghan 240z
alh dublin z31
james dublin z32
james friend dublin z32
john carlow z32
poss some of dattys/jay28s friends in datsuns, keep the names coming

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Ah just seen you have me down already............I'm nearly sure I can get another 260z coupe to come along too.

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Tulip,

You can add paul 260z, and Declan 260z to that list, both are not on the forum.

Jay

dmaprelude

Forum User
Here we go, this will be great to see so many zeds together in Ireland

300zx.co.uk members
1. dmaprelude dublin z32
2. coopers swb uk z32 swb
3. richard gills kerry z32
4. chayden sligo z32swb
5. tulip dublin z32

zclub members
------------------------
6. jay28 wicklow 260z
7. datty N.I. 240z

non members
----------------------
8. ozy dub/monghan 240z
9. alh dublin z31
10. James dublin z32
11. James friend dublin z32
12. John carlow z32
13. Paul 260z
14. Declan 260z

ozy

Well-Known Forum User
@dma prelude

following on from controversy, maybe change my car to 280Z as she aint no 240z!

dmaprelude

Forum User
And again :)

300zx.co.uk members
1. dmaprelude, Dublin, z32
2. coopers swb, UK, z32 swb
3. Richard Gills, Kerry, z32
4. chayden, Sligo, z32 swb
5. tulip, Dublin, z32

zclub members
------------------------
6. jay28, Wicklow, 260z
7. datty240z, N.I., 240z
8. Joe Hull, Lisburn, z31 turbo

non members
----------------------
9. ozy, Dub/Monghan, 280z
10. alh, Dublin, z31
11. James, Dublin, z32
12. James' friend, Dublin, z32
13. John, Carlow, z32
14. Paul, 260z
15. Declan, 260z

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I can't see any track time info - do you have any details ? Is this gonna be an annual thing now then ?

T

tulip

@sean the track time sessions have to be booked by clubs in advance 1,000euro also payable in advance max 20 cars on track as this was our first year getting together as a z group i couldnt committ but next year possibly
:bow:thanks dave for tidying up the list, i may not have as much time on line, especially during the day, so appreciate what you did.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Ok, give me the maximum notice for next year and I'll try and bring a few over ! If it means putting up a few hundred € to start off the booking - I'm in !

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Trish can talk about this at Zed fest
It is exactly the same as at japfest at castle coombe re advanced booking for track time

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
good man sean, i hold you to that:D
No probs. You'll have to advise upon reasonable, inexpensive accommodation not far away - means some homework for you - mobil homes, cheapie B and B, hotel etc....I'll hold you to that;)