Japfest Donnington 2017

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
I might be tempted to come down and meet some of you guys and bring the Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I'd like to go - the Donnington track is great fun. I need to get my dampers sorted first though.

richiep

Club Member
I think the window for club stand booking is closing very soon. However, individual display tickets/passes and be bought, alongside track time I assume. There's nothing to stop a few Zs congregating beforehand and parking up as a group even if we don't get an official stand.

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
Assuming american imports classify as Japanese models ;)

Watching with interest. The mrs doesn't fancy it and it's a bit of a drive so need to see if one of the lads fancies it.

Mambofever

Club Member
I bought an individual display ticket, 2 show tickets and 2 tracktime slots.

Never been to this event at Donnington so no idea where they will situate the cars. Just hope they don't make us drive on the gravel with the sticky tyres.

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
Last time I was there in the caterham I found it easier to go to the second entrance, not the main one. As you come up to the circuit don't turn right at the flags but keep going down the road another mile or so and take the next right into the bottom of the circuit. Skips out all the gravelled sections.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Less than 2 week till japfest now anyone else up for it.

Been talk of those that are off. Will meet up somewhere near donighton so we need somewhere easy for everyone to meet then we all go into japfest together and a arrange a time to meet for

johnymd

Club Member
Depends on what I find when I remove my gearbox tomorrow. I have a feeling it wont be back together by the weekend. Unless its just the friction plate.