Japfest 2014 tickets/passes & track sessions

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
attachment.php

Traditionally this is the biggest turn out of zed models on the calendar.
For 2014 the organisers have moved the cut off point for tickets forward so its essential to book and pay for tickets early.

Full info on the event is here.

http://www.japfest.co.uk/

This will be a joint stand with other Z clubs and will have the full range of models.There will be three Z dedicated track sessions but the numbers are limited so don’t wait too long to commit.

There are three Z dedicated track sessions booked at 10.42, 11.54 and 2.18 and each session will be for 20 Z/ZXs.
Places for these sessions fill extremely quickly and if you want to precipitate in a session you need to pay for it at your earliest convenience

The sessions and an initial 60 entrance tickets and passes have already been purchased at a cost of £3160 to ensure we have all three sessions and a premier location at the show and would appreciated your early payment to replenish club funds

Please remember that to get on the club stand you need to book your ticket through us, this generates the stand pass for the car. 1 ticket allows entry and up to 4 people in the car.
attachment.php

Tickets and stand passes will be posted to home addresses in advance. Track time paperwork for the Z dedicated track time will also be posted out in advance with the tickets

ALL payment for tickets and track time should be made through Z club by paypal. Anyone wanting to pay by cheque please pm me.
When paying by paypal please copy and paste the format given below

Go to this link http://zclub.net/

On the left hand side of the page you will see the "Donate" button.
Click on it and you will be asked to log onto paypal.

You all know how to sort the rest but please note.

Where it says "not/message" in blue, please complete, copy and paste in the following info.

Japfest.
Club
Username....
Name..........
Ticket type.... EG Entry, entry and tracktime.
Address.

I know your address should show up on your paypal payment but it makes it easier if its in this message as sometimes delivery address is different to the paypal address

Attachments

• Japfest-header-2014-date.gif
    Japfest-header-2014-date.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 576
  • japfest 2014.jpg
    japfest 2014.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 583
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
Just paid, unfortunately couldn't see the 'anything you need to tell us' thing and yes I did look, lol, so ticket details below and where we live might change before then anyway, so I'll let you know if it does:

2 x Entry Tickets
2 x Track time
£111.07

Hopefully my maths is right.

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
If paying directly through paypal, there's a box at the bottom, after you've selected gift or goods and hit next, which just has the title:

Message (optional):

I'm sure there used to be an option when using the donate button to add something to it, but can't remember for the life of me where it is.

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
there are 2 different paypally buttons on the front page - Donate, and join the club paypal which takes you to an option screen - probably the message is automated, or if not, goes through a more 'normal' paypal route through there

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
I shall be attending, wether it goes on track won't be decided this side of Christmas. The zed has taken a back seat ATM.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Come on guys its the 25th anniversary of the Z32 and 45th of the 240Z next year
Lets start the year of with a bang

Jaffa

New Forum User
1 ticket, 3 track sessions please! Not sure if I'll drive it over or trailer, depends if the cars road registered or not at the time.

candy red

Club Member
Hi Steve can you put me down for one entrance ticket and one pass will sort pay pal payment out it will come up under the name Rosemarie Hearne thanks:thumbs:

Derrick;)