Japfest 2, Donington Park, Sunday 17th August

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
Japfest2-header.jpg

Date/s: Sunday 17th August

Heads up!!

6 Unclaimed stand passes left

Thanks to those who paid before the deadline I was able to open up a few more stand places.
If you want to join everyone at Japfest 2, you need to let me know you want to claim one of the last spots available ASAP.

Tickets are available at £15 per person direct through http://www.japfest2.co.uk/ OR, it will be £20pp on the gate on the day.
Kids under 14 are FREE

We will all meet up outside the show to dish out your stand pass and tickets for those already paid or we shall meet you as you enter the gate.

This was an EXCELLENT turn out last year and a fantastic time had by all. A MUST go to Event!!!

This is a MIXED CLUB Z stand, therefore means everyone, from ZClub, 300zx.co.uk, Nismo Group on Facebook, 350z uk etc.

1. Geordie French - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID
2. Mr HollowPoint/Alex - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID
3. Mrs HollowPoint/Rose - 1 Ticket PAID
4. Shell - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID
5. Chris - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID
6. Artztogo 1 car - 1 ticket PAID
7. Sarahhp18 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID
8. Stu_2424 1 car 2 tickets PAID
9. Candy Red ZClub 1 car 2 tickets PAID
10. Gudzy 350z 1car 1 ticket PAID
11. 14N 350z 1 car 1 ticket PAID
12. richiep zclub 1 car 1 ticket PAID
13. Johnyboy zclub 1 car 1 ticket PAID
14. Edd20022 350z 1 car 1 ticket PAID
15. Ridz 350z 1car 2 tickets PAID
16. Justin Herbert 1 car 1 ticket PAID
17.Mark Kent 1 car 1 ticket PAID
18. Lyndzzz 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID
19. Ozzy225 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID
20. Justthejedi 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID
21. LukeC 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID
22. KevToll 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID
23.M1K3Y77 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID
24. Ap427 350z 1 Car 1 Ticket PAID
25. Philw99 350z 1 Car 1 Ticket PAID
26. Smileyinside zclub 1 car 1 ticket PAID
27. Mikey Bean zxclub1 car 1 ticket PAID
28. joker 350z 1 car 2 ticket PAID
29. adab 350z 1 car 1 ticket PAID
30. shezza 350z 1 car 2 ticket PAID

Confirmed for left over stand passes thanks to the above who paid through the club booking. The following need to pay for tickets per person on gate or through the Japfest 2 website:
31. Sayers zclub
32. fae821w zclub
33. Jason Lear
34. aldo 350z
35. Jason Valentine
36. A9H-RX 350z
37. the_doc 350z

There are only 6 spaces left. The list below are those who expressed they want to come or were thinking about coming to the show, but missed the payment deadline and or just need to confirm they want a stand pass ASAP. First come first served, and until claimed, they are available to ANYONE!

UNCONFIRMED:
TonyB
Shire350z
Carbon Mike
_BR1TT0N_ 350z
Croppers
chirag1988 (350z)
G-girl (350z)
Z32Bolt
350zPabs
ZNOTDEAD
Luke Small
Grundy225 350z

Last edited by a moderator:

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
May, may be tempted with this. Seeing as I missed the Castle Combe stage of it, if I can get things into a better stage and the cash is free as its a bit further away I may go.

ZNOTDEAD

Forum User
Will try my best rose , i can buy you both a drink for the light unit ....My 280 back in the spray shop on wednesday with a bit of luck ...il let you know....

johnyboy

Forum User
only on weekends thinking of coming in drag ,lol. no track time as know it will be delivered to you for a rebuild ,

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all. Initially Japfest 2 had an early bird offer on the Club bookings aswell as for public entry but they seem to have scrapped that now and settled on a straight up £13 per person. THIRTEEN.
Now more clubs are getting people together, they arent going to change it again otherwise there will be a war on lol.

Please pay through paypal (as gift so neither of us get charged) to the email address paypal@zxclub.net

I will foot the £5 recorded delivery charge to get tickets etc to myself, and will hand them out to you at the show. We will arrange to meet up just before going into the gates, or I can pop down to the gate to get you in.

I will sort out any refunds required but there are not many that have paid.

I've just pulled the NON 350Z forum list here so you know exactly how much.

Mr HollowPoint £38 PAID
Mrs HollowPoint £13 PAID
Geordie £38
Mikey £38 PAID
Shell £13
Chris £13
Artztogo £13
CandyRed £26 PAID
richiep £13
Johnyboy £13 PAID
Croppers £26
Mark Kent £13
Sayers £13
Carbon Mike £13
Justin Herbert £13

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Come on guys there was a lot of comments earlier about the distance some had to travel to japfest1 and that it would be easier for them to go to Japfest 2
If you want to go to this get your names and payments in asap as the earlier an initial order is placed the easier it is for the organiser of the event

richiep

Club Member
You can update mine to PAID now.

Personally, I think the club should be making a bigger push on Japfest 2 than Japfest 1. Its far more accessible for the majority of people due to its central location and better road links compared to Castle Combe (which is a dog of place to get into once the traffic builds up and has, for some years, been looking increasingly too small for the size of the event).

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
You can update mine to PAID now.

Personally, I think the club should be making a bigger push on Japfest 2 than Japfest 1. Its far more accessible for the majority of people due to its central location and better road links compared to Castle Combe (which is a dog of place to get into once the traffic builds up and has, for some years, been looking increasingly too small for the size of the event).
So well done you:bow:
So you going to pester,prod,poke the rest of the Chehire Plainz massive to come along as it is almost on there doorstep compared to Castle Coombe;)

richiep

Club Member
The problem with Japfest 2 in Cheshire Plainz terms is it clashes with Tatton Park no.2 which is also that weekend. I'll be organizing Tatton as normal but I won't be attending as its my parent's 50th wedding anniversary on the Saturday in Derby and then, with Japfest so local to that, it would be rude not to go the following day! I'll mention it to people though and see. I've already suggested datsun dave should bring his beast to Japfest that weekend...

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
List updated.

Now 42 Tickets/ 31 Cars / 8 Track(8 cars). Looking like an even more awesome turnout every day! It does make me wonder if we should have bought a few 350's though lol. We only ever had Jap cars for the clubs and shows as a family. It's a MAJOR thing I missed when I moved to NZ...

Tatton Park does look good but we are also having to compromise on a few events this year.