Janspeed Exhaust Header and Suspension

Nexussteve

Well-Known Forum User
Hi guys,

I've just put my Janspeed exhaust header on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=132007536537

Also, I have a bunch of suspension components that I no longer require that I won't put on E-bay just yet.
(check the pics)
Please note:

• The separate lower control arm has part of the pin still in it, due to having to cut it off and will have to be removed before reassembling.
  • I'm pretty sure the hub bolts are longer, racing bolts.
  • One hub bolt is missing, but I do have originals (not sure how many)
  • Car supposedly had genuine 50K miles, so struts may still have a lot of life in them. I've just stripped back the engine and it looks pretty good and therefore very plausible.
  • I'd prefer the assembled strut to stay assembled!
  • I also have all the rear brake setups and brake drums to go with these (not pictured)
Will accept reasonable offers on all the above parts.

20161113_131131_zpsdoi7ysjn.jpg

20161113_131148_zpsyzpr3fde.jpg

20161113_131214_zps3e5qpj84.jpg

20161113_131229_zps7qsknqje.jpg

20161113_131251_zpsxntyffst.jpg

20161113_131257_zpsk6shi7kz.jpg

20161113_131305_zpsiltugkak.jpg

Farmer42

Club Member
Sorry! Failed to mention!

These are from a 260z 2+2.
(I also have the original springs)

Noticed you didn't have a 'buy it now' price on the exhaust header. What would you be looking for? I have a 2+2 and have just rebuilt an L26 with an E88 head so would be interested at the right price as long as it doesnt have any holes in it (apart from the obvious ones!)

By the way, I noticed the item is based in Sheerness. Know it well as my old man was from there & still have family there and in Minster.

Nexussteve

Well-Known Forum User
Noticed you didn't have a 'buy it now' price on the exhaust header. What would you be looking for? I have a 2+2 and have just rebuilt an L26 with an E88 head so would be interested at the right price as long as it doesnt have any holes in it (apart from the obvious ones!)

By the way, I noticed the item is based in Sheerness. Know it well as my old man was from there & still have family there and in Minster.

Sorry mate, going to let this one run on Ebay, but if it doesn't go, you'll be first in line. :)

IONA

Well-Known Forum User
Suspension

What sort of money are you expecting for the suspension you have available?
Thanks, Mark.

toopy

Club Member
What sort of condition are the two brake drums in? i wouldn't mind a spare set, also the rear slave cylinders/pistons and hand brake adjusters?

Nexussteve

Well-Known Forum User
What sort of condition are the two brake drums in? i wouldn't mind a spare set, also the rear slave cylinders/pistons and hand brake adjusters?

I have a couple of pairs of brake drums and one pair of the brake setup itself. Not sure on condition, as never got to drive the car, but the hand brake definitely worked!:thumbs:

toopy

Club Member
Ok, well as long as the drums aren't too 'lipped' and the other bits, visually look reasonable :) not fussed about a bit of dirt and grease obviously, just complete

Whats a reasonable offer? not sure to be honest, might i suggest £15 each for the drums and £20 for the other bits!