Jae 2004

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
The Japanese Auto Extravaganza 2004 is deffinatly on
there have been a couple of hiccups after last years event that are now sorted
No one has come forward to take over the running of the show from me and it has now been decided as the show is so big that the only way to carry on is to use the services of a dedicated events company and this has now been done and it is all systems go
will post up updates and contact numbers as they become available
date for 2004 is the weekend of July 24/25

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Looking forward to it ! And to finally meeting some of you !:D Everyone involved in this club has been so helpfull !! The Z31 is coming along nicely, allthough the body & Respray won't be done till Sept( doing it myself and can't get in my mates shop til then ):(
My friends think I'm a lil daft for ripping the body apart to redo it, as it's not really that bad yet ,,,but I'm of the mind that I'm better 2 catch it now than deal with a bad case of body cancer 2 years down the road.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Steve, can you give some details as to who is taking over the show and how much they are paying who to posess the right to use the name , I remember that bad blood with the

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Steve, can you give some details as to who is taking over the show and how much they are paying who to posess the right to use the name ? I remember that bad blood with the TEC when they 'sold out' to Greenwood !
And also how much we're gonna be charged to enter now ?

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
had major problems from last year and untill they were resolved 2004 looked dodgy but now sorted and 2 new signaturies from car clubs on bank account including myself
events company that is now running show is now working flat out so news should be sent to you with in next two weeks
jae now being set up with 5 people from jap car clubs as trustees and in the process of legally ensuring jae name and assoiated stuff staays with jap car enthusiasts ie the five trustees acting on other clubs behalf

trustees
steve burns zclub
steve barnes lexus club
ed micra sports club
sammy aston honda r club
poss. willim lightburn or another

didn't think JAE would ever be as big as it is and the trend is it is going to get even bigger and every effort is being made to ensure however big it gets it will always have the Jap car clubs in overall charge of the event

Jae bank account will be used for intial expences that arrise and these will be repayed after event account will grow at least at the rate of inflation
company being used is the Organisation that is a company that is run by two jap car enthusiasts from the GTR owners club
aconytract is being drawn up for them to run the event untill 2006
and will be reviewed
lots of other details sean give me a ring if you want to know more

all this may be boring to a lot of people but to ensure the event carries on in its club oriented way a lot of work behind the event is being carried out and this is causing the delayt in releasing details of the event