Its been a while-My New Z

TONYC

Well-Known Forum User
Hi to those i know,and those i dont,not been about for some time,moved house,busy work load,etc etc ,so anyways i have got this as a new project,needs a little work in places,but just had to have it,maybe not to everyones taste but i love the look myself)lucky Z num7(i hope!)will get to a couple of meets/shows later in year,and renew me membership,will post more info on the Z soon,suffice to say its the work of Vittorio Strosek himself,circa 1992,(his first Strosek Z)so,upward and onward,as ya do;)

Tony:cool:

Attachments

• 9315_3.jpg
    9315_3.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 45
  • a2d5_3[1].jpg
    a2d5_3[1].jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 44
  • a5c5_3.jpg
    a5c5_3.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 40
  • b9c0_3.jpg
    b9c0_3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 50
  • a93b_3.jpg
    a93b_3.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.F

Inactive
Santa Pod pre-Challenge practice 16th March
Round 1 6th April...

See you there Tony - and welcome back!

TONYC

Well-Known Forum User
Santa Pod pre-Challenge practice 16th March
Round 1 6th April...

See you there Tony - and welcome back!

Hi Mike,well i wont be able as yet,not till later in year,even then i think it will be touch and go,i have a few things to sort out on it first,was purchased as long term project,and from end of feb i will be working friday and sat nights only(2x12hours)up till end of year(they pay me full weeks wage plus extra),this leaves me all week every week to sort out the Z and other stuff i have on,but if i can get to a few i will.I will be intouch with you anyways as i will be after a few items soon.

Thanks All. Tony:)

Scrawni

New Forum User
Tony, Tony, Tony, what have you done mate:eek:

Good to see you are back in a Z32 and nothing else, I haven't got one yet I need to sort a house out first but like you said they are in your blood so i hope it wont be long, I have my eye on a nice yellow one that needs some work but you never know.

So are you gonna keep this one or am I being silly, it looks like a keeper anyway.

Scrawni.

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Tony,

Like the car, looks great. Word of advise though if you are going to blank out the number plate you really need to do it all the pictures :D.

Mike B

TONYC

Well-Known Forum User
Hi ya Scrawni,have you settled in now over there,still looking for a Z to put those gorgeous wheels on! A s for the Strosek,well i had to let it go,bit of killer but i have so much on this year it became obvious i would not be able to get things done for a long long time,and the final straw was it will not go in the garage being so wide,tried to get a lock up to store it but was too costly,so that was that.The car belongs to a 300zx forum member who already had a Z,his was not running after having an expensive rebuild,so he has had a manual conversion done to the Strosek,engine rebuild,new front,respray,etc etc,so in a way at least its being returned to its former glory and well looked after.(could not believe the interest in the car,from all over europe too,sold it in an hour of posting it up!)I will wait till next year for a return to either a Z or a Skyline GTR,but last week i went to a Merc dealer,got Donna a AClass 120 Avantguarde,while i was there i fell in love with a SL Convertable,1993,Black,etc etc,mmmmmmmmmmm was nice for 6k:D.
Hope you and the family doing well over in Oz,wish i was over there i can tell ya.

MaximG,:D yes i agree,but some of the pics were not ones i did, i dont bother hiding the plates,always found that a bit pointless,as when i used to go to shows hundreds would be taking pics with there phones or cameras,so if anyone realy wanted to clone a number it would not make any difference blanking it out on a web site etc.

Scrawni

New Forum User
Hi ya Scrawni,have you settled in now over there,still looking for a Z to put those gorgeous wheels on! A s for the Strosek,well i had to let it go,bit of killer but i have so much on this year it became obvious i would not be able to get things done for a long long time,and the final straw was it will not go in the garage being so wide,tried to get a lock up to store it but was too costly,so that was that.The car belongs to a 300zx forum member who already had a Z,his was not running after having an expensive rebuild,so he has had a manual conversion done to the Strosek,engine rebuild,new front,respray,etc etc,so in a way at least its being returned to its former glory and well looked after.(could not believe the interest in the car,from all over europe too,sold it in an hour of posting it up!)I will wait till next year for a return to either a Z or a Skyline GTR,but last week i went to a Merc dealer,got Donna a AClass 120 Avantguarde,while i was there i fell in love with a SL Convertable,1993,Black,etc etc,mmmmmmmmmmm was nice for 6k:D.
Hope you and the family doing well over in Oz,wish i was over there i can tell ya.

MaximG,:D yes i agree,but some of the pics were not ones i did, i dont bother hiding the plates,always found that a bit pointless,as when i used to go to shows hundreds would be taking pics with there phones or cameras,so if anyone realy wanted to clone a number it would not make any difference blanking it out on a web site etc.

Mate you know there is no point getting a merc, you will only sell it a month later and get another Zed:D and as for the Skyline I have gone right off them, they are all over the place here and called the Nissan forskin (most dicks have them)

Well as soon as i can afford one I will be getting a Zed, they are comming down in price in a big way so when I am out of the rented house and in my own place I will be able to make a mess and buy one.