Interior vinyl

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
I'm trying to find some vinyl in butterscotch that will match my interior, have anyone here ever had any luck finding that.

Chris

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Which pieces are you looking for ? are you after repro or s/h, I have s/h new is available from the states but don't look the same.

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Gwyn what do you have ?

Seat covers, all other stuff is is okay, but i can't live with a interior with the seats in that bright velour they are in currently, let me find a photo.

Chris

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
100_1784.jpg

See, much brighter

Hummeluhr

Forum User
Hi !

I have some new in black ! -- they are from Black Dragon with steel rings !

I can send you a picture , if you want !

Regards
Jorgen Hummeluhr

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Silly me thought butterscotch was the diamond vinyl trim :eek: Try too intense restoration they are great :bow:
We all learn something new everyday, it is said the vinyl is NLA in the US, hard to believe and being as stubbern as i am, i'm trying to hunt some down here on the other side of the pond.

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for the link morbias, Dean he can't make them for me and he doesen't make them, it is made by this company, and were devoleped with the help of Les Cannady from CDM.

The question it, is there any matching vinyl in UK, have anyone had any luck finding it ?

Chris

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks Mike

If i flip my screen it might get in that area, attached photo show how it should be, more orange

Attachments

• user9360_pic887_1241211465.jpg
    user9360_pic887_1241211465.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 14
  • _S030972.jpg
    _S030972.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 15

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
how do think they colour leather etc.
some car shops will have interior paint vinly paint but limited colour range ,otherwise you could try and use cellulose paint.

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Your the painter, bro ;)

Bare in mind this is a small contry and we don't have access to all the goodies you guys have, what is the UK english for vinyl paint?

Last edited by a moderator:

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks George for the link, i have to excuse my Danglish and try to make it more clear, it is vinyl for my seats im in need of, they have been re upholstered in a brighter and more beige vinyl with velour as in the photo, i like to get it upholstered in vinyl that vill match the color (and prefered grain) of the rest of the interior, am i the only one in Europe with a car having that color interior?

Chris

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for the link zbloke i will contact them to see if i can get a colorchip.

Try and compare, this is how it should look, see the differnce

seats.jpg

100_1784.jpg

Chris