I sense an air of competition!

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Is it just me, or is there a competition going on between the maestro in the stripey tee-shirt, Monsieur Dezart, and the undisputed king of punctuation, Mr DJZ, for Mike's previously seemingly unasailable lead in the leading posters rankings?

(Crikey! - that was a sentence and a half! :D)

I'm all for it, personally; it's most rewarding to pop over here and find there's more new posts than there have been on 300zx.co.uk in the same period!

Keep up the good work, chaps! :D

Who's gonna get there first? Place your bets. My money's on the young pretender, but you never know what might happen if Sean gets on the vin big-time again!

CheerZ,
JB.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Groll's, you look nice today...........................DJZ 60.

Sean's a lazy git.

abas

Well-Known Forum User
It seems all I have to do is wait a few hours and log on here and...

52 new posts!!!!!

Christ, what is going on here,...... when I joined in April I was lucky to see 10 new posts in a day.

Andrew

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
sugar, The giant has been woken,I like mr.F 's style already.
who woke him up?......DJZ 60.

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ

Club Member
Look chaps, you play all you like, I'll go into the database and set my post count to 750'000, now who's the post daddy?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Two hurdle's in two minute's.wait a minute! who's to say you did'nt fix Mr.F's postcount for discount on part's????
Add a few thousand post's to DJZ 60 or I'll bug & slow down forum like yesterday confusing Sean DeZart into one post an hour.
DJZ 60.

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by john-boy
Is it just me, or is there a competition going on between the maestro in the stripey tee-shirt, Monsieur Dezart, and the undisputed king of punctuation, Mr DJZ, for Mike's previously seemingly unasailable lead in the leading posters rankings?

Probably, but who really cares ?

It's about quality of posts, not quantity.

We can all make inane comments just to boost our score.......... but it gets to the point where one doesn't bother reading such nonsense.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
& I was gonna buy load's off you,at 'Swapmeet'..........

I'll go Pmac's instead..................DJ'nonsense'60.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
You can't buy forum infamy like spare parts, it has to be earned and posting duplicate posts, inane comments etc just to be top poster is VERY SAD !

I can tell you that as from Sunday, my 'post-rate' will drop off dramatically as I work away from home and don't have internet access !

There would be fewer posts if we had a 'chat' section where members on-line could carry on a small conversation without clogging the forum !

As for lazy, I'm staggered; the bathroom walls are up, plastered and insulated, the shower tray (80x120) has been set into the floor, both the Celica and 280 have been serviced, I did 450 miles on Wednesday, the grass (700sq m) has been mowed, shopping done, meals cooked, washing sorted......

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
As for lazy, I'm staggered; the bathroom walls are up, plastered and insulated, the shower tray (80x120) has been set into the floor, both the Celica and 280 have been serviced, I did 450 miles on Wednesday, the grass (700sq m) has been mowed, shopping done, meals cooked, washing sorted......

Blimey whats next skate boarding the Gobi desert and meeting Dr Destiny on earth II

And as for mowing 750 SQ m of lawn your just showing off now :p :p

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
I agree...it's not a chat room after all! Inane posts just clog up the site and don't give a good first impression to first timers!
At least MrF's posts are of some substance!It gets to a point where I can't be bothered to look at half the threads on here.
Cheerz,
JEZ