I have an idea

Fulhamboy

Club Member
Evening all, I just said to my wife, I have the answer, I buy a LHD 240Z, and then we move to France.........sorted

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Don't forget to book in for the sense of humor transplant before you go, Sean can advise.

Ohh nearly forgot :p:p:p:p

grahamjc

Well-Known Forum User
Since the my girlfriend is French and she dislikes the UK with the typical amount of French passion, we are leaving..... may end up there towards the end of next year

grahamjc

Well-Known Forum User
In my profile (top right) now changed because of certain comments from others - must run in the same direction as the herd.....new resolution !:unsure:

We will doing a driving tour through there in December 2017/January 2018.... wont be in the 240z, but will be in the next best thing!!! A proper, French classic.............. Twingo :thumbs: cant wait! Driving the Twingo around France is a dream come true :driving: :bow:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
We will doing a driving tour through there in December 2017/January 2018.... wont be in the 240z, but will be in the next best thing!!! A proper, French classic.............. Twingo :thumbs: cant wait! Driving the Twingo around France is a dream come true :driving: :bow:

Call in - voitures banales accepté aussi !

Fulhamboy

Club Member
Well this started out as a throw away comment, but before we moved to Somerset we had contemplated retiring to France. We have been down to Sarlat and all around that area and also down to Toulouse and Carcasonne, love France but at the time I would have needed a job for 3 years and my French is ok but not for every day use.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Well this started out as a throw away comment, but before we moved to Somerset we had contemplated retiring to France. We have been down to Sarlat and all around that area and also down to Toulouse and Carcasonne, love France but at the time I would have needed a job for 3 years and my French is ok but not for every day use.

Latest Z meet was at Nogaro circuit !

Graham - I await with pleasure.