I’m struggling to understand why this car hasn’t sold

Fulhamboy

Club Member

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Dave are you looking for a 2+2, if so the white one being in the USA and LHD may influence you.

There was a nice red one on here.

Fulhamboy

Club Member
Dave are you looking for a 2+2, if so the white one being in the USA and LHD may influence you.

There was a nice red one on here.
I had a 260 2+2 in 1986 in this very colour which is why it drew my attention. I didn’t and don’t know much about the difference between a 260 2+2 and a fairlady, my ownership was a long time ago when things like internet didn’t exist, i just LOVED driving that car.
Now i’m not bothered about wether the car would be 240 or 260, for some reason i don’t fancy a 280, don’t know why, maybe i have a preconception they are more American ?
Anyway, i currently have an MGBGT i have been ‘tidying’ up for the last 2 years and have nearly completed all the jobs. I have only done 4 shows so far though and 1 club run due to this virus so i’d like to run it for a couple more years, and then i will be back here asking for advice on what to buy

Fulhamboy

Club Member
I had a 260 2+2 in 1986 in this very colour which is why it drew my attention. I didn’t and don’t know much about the difference between a 260 2+2 and a fairlady, my ownership was a long time ago when things like internet didn’t exist, i just LOVED driving that car.
Now i’m not bothered about wether the car would be 240 or 260, for some reason i don’t fancy a 280, don’t know why, maybe i have a preconception they are more American ?
Anyway, i currently have an MGBGT i have been ‘tidying’ up for the last 2 years and have nearly completed all the jobs. I have only done 4 shows so far though and 1 club run due to this virus so i’d like to run it for a couple more years, and then i will be back here asking for advice on what to buy
Ps. I was here 2 years ago asking questions then, but my budget didn’t allow me to fulfil my dream, but in 2 years time, i WILL have the budget

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I saw a 1996 MGB today (made by Rover). It seemed like a very faithful reproduction of that classic look. Used to love my buddy’s convertible with the chrome bumpers. It was a hoot to drive.

But it did make me wonder why Nissan couldn’t quite make the 350z look closer to the original. (I think I already know that answer[emoji1787]).

Prices may well fall given all that is going on, so keep the faith and hope to see you in a Z soon!