How Many Left - Grampian Transport Museum

Pilot1002010

Active Forum User
The Grampian Transport Museum, Alford, Aberdeenshire, will be hosting another "How Many Left" event on 12 May, 2019.
I will be there with my 260z 2+2 flying the flag for the Z Club, according to the dvla only 28 examples road worthy as of latest data published.

It would be great to see a few 240/260 z cars at this event

istoo

Well-Known Forum User
there is a 260z in the museum!

its 10 miles from me, and have a family membership. happily come join you if i am about.

few pals going along with other oddities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmer42

Club Member
The Grampian Transport Museum, Alford, Aberdeenshire, will be hosting another "How Many Left" event on 12 May, 2019.
I will be there with my 260z 2+2 flying the flag for the Z Club, according to the dvla only 28 examples road worthy as of latest data published.

It would be great to see a few 240/260 z cars at this event

Won't include mine as it is registered as a Fairlady Z 2+2 So won't show up on a search for 260Z.

Bit too far north for me.

TB24O

Club Member
Hi, that was Steve's car I think!
Have seen it at Donington Sam meetings
Its a lovely car and colour is great! Wishing my 240 was half as good as that, a lot of credit to him.
I understand he sold it to a museum up north. He got Nissan GTR now with big plans for it, can't wait!!!

istoo

Well-Known Forum User
looking forward to it!

it is my youngest lads birthday so i wont be there all day, some great drives around and about.

do we need register?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

istoo

Well-Known Forum User
did anyone go along.
i couldn't make it had family travelled over from all over scotland for lads birthday.