How many 280zx

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
not a huge number. there are 4 or 5 active on the forum here and I'd guess another 10-20 members that aren't big forum users.

Ped

Club Member
Home Many Left say there are 48 in total in the UK, here is mine.

yot744v_corner_right_sept_2019.jpg

Amble280

Club Member
I am very pleased to see there is still some fantastic looking ZX's out there. It was back in the 80's when I first viewed my car outside a garage showroom & as I was about to ask the salesman about the car - he put a sold sign on it "gutted" . I found out the following day that while i was looking at the car - my father was inside the garage buying it. Over 30 years later & after the passing of my father I am the proud custodian of A896ABB

Last edited:

Paul_S

Club Member
I am very pleased to see there is still some fantastic looking ZX's out there. It was back in the 80's when I first viewed my car outside a garage showroom & as I was about to ask the salesman about the car - he put a sold sign on it "gutted" . I found out the following day that while i was looking at the car - my father was inside the garage buying it. Over 30 years later & after the passing of my father I am the proud custodian of A896ABB
I was going to say, "Don't ever sell it". But I think we all know you won't.

status

Well-Known Forum User
I do like the Targas,had a couple over the years as run a rounds and still fancy another but it’ll probably mess my hair up even more