Hola!

Gezzmarrelda

Well-Known Forum User
Hi there, i've been trolling around for a few months but i've just paid subscription.
My name Is Gezz I drive a Z32 300zx NA LWB with a few things done to it and I'm attending JAE with 300zx.co.uk. and i'm interested in getting in on the drag challenge.

So Hi:thumbs:

T

tulip

same here gezz, i have been lurking around this site for the last couple of years and just last week paid subs, so im gone to being a scarlet woman, beginning to think i belong to some kind of in-bred z family:D, im still hoping tp get to jae so we might have a pint there,

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Hiya guys. Now that you are fully paid up peeps you'll soon have access to all of the zclub magazines that were printed up 'til now (online in our very own animated format) and also the be here for the launch of all new OLM (online mag) which should be "done" and "up" by the end of august. Also, try and get along to as many meets as you can in your local area and the biggy events too. And if you wanna see Z's kickin' a*s and takin' names then get along to drag challenge, hillclimb events and also the historic rally too. We've got it all here so just join in and have tonnes-o-fun!

Gezzmarrelda

Well-Known Forum User
Cheers mate, I'm really looking forward to getting into the drag challenge and i will try to get as many meets as possible.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Cheers mate, I'm really looking forward to getting into the drag challenge and i will try to get as many meets as possible.

Next round Sat Aug 16th. We need more Z32 NAs.
Free "newbie lessons" available for Pod Virgins.:)

Russ

Club Member
Gezz: love your sig, where can I sign up to your movement, I'd like in fact to pledge 10% of my salary towards that cause (pet hate of mine).

Gezzmarrelda

Well-Known Forum User
No no "Sig" is fine. However, if the message was along the lines of;
"Gezz: lve ur sig, wre can I sign up 2 ur mvemnt, I'd lik in fact 2 pldge 10% ov my slry 2wrds dat cse."
I would have reached down the interweb and shook him by the neck until all the vowels he'd wasted fell out of his head:D