Hi, I'm looking for a 260Z or 240Z

Robert Nunn

New Forum User
I am in the UK and would like a car with no rust or rot so I guess that will mean that it will have been restored at some point or will be an import. I was hoping a for RHD in the orange/red colour as I had a 1974 260Z many years ago in that.

I don't mind scruffy paint work or if it has been modded a bit as I guess I can bring it back somewhat to a more original look. I'm not a purist so if not the original engine and setup, no worries as I quite like the idea of an interesting engine fitted such a V8 or else.

I know there are a number of LHD examples abroad that will ship to the UK but looking for a more local example is possible. I am close to the Surrey/Sussex border. I would consider a Left Hand Drive if I cannot find a RHD example. I have a budget of up to £25,000 depending on condition etc.

Thanks Rob

Robert Nunn

New Forum User
Thanks to all that replied or sent me what they had in a PM. I have now found a 260z and although it requires extensive work, I have a buddy in car restoration locally who is prepared to take on the resto challenge. No doubt I will be needing parts along the way and will also post progress on the forum in the future.