Hi from Holland

nacnud56

Club Member
Morning fellow zed fans!
Just would like to Say Hallo from Holland!
I have a three z family myself:
1985 300zx 2+2 targa which i am restoring at the moment!
2005 350z coupe which only has 38000km on the clock,
2005 350z roadster which only has 34000km on the clock!
Will send pics soon
078817ef86ee0b88774ba4e1d24f624e.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

nacnud56

Club Member
Well as you can see i spent lots of hours On the body of the 300zx so far!
I took the whole Car apart , i mean the whole Car was taken back to bare metal, inside, outside, & also the underneath!
I even took the door skins of the frames to make sure there was no rust left!
b537d1f1d762641d6b7897019470b35d.jpg

nacnud56

Club Member
Well that's a good start!
English is also no problem, just read my name the way they read a book in Japan, or was it China?

nacnud56

Club Member
If they had used good brittish steel in the first place, it would have saved me time and money, but really i am doing this because i enjoy restoring cars!

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
If they had used good brittish steel in the first place, it would have saved me time and money, but really i am doing this because i enjoy restoring cars!

Japanese steel was vastly superior to most country's fabrication at the time due to a forced investment policy towards better technology....compared to little in this part of the world !

nacnud56

Club Member
Some people think that the early Nissans had inferior Quality steel in comparison to the later models from 1987 onwards!

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User

nacnud56

Club Member
Interesting subject!
They sure did understand how the Carbon equivalant worked then, making Ml of steel for protection!
Now the fabricators of our passion use Sl for the same (protection)!
It doesn't always mean that you get what you think you get! Believe it or not!
Back in these days the Quality of the sword was tested in battle, and our cars are the same On our roads!
If the zword failed then it could have been the end of the story, and its the same with our cars!
Due to our belief the story continues, and this requires more protection than you sometimes think! Believe it or not!
https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&sour...0BNsKzJv2gBsa6qcA&sig2=K1iExHXEK2W27VdPgvi3JA

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I've had something done by them but it's taking time to be returned - when it has, I'll comment.

But at that price....you can afford to take some time to get it right - no ?