Hey peeps... It's been a while

JakTheRuby

Club Member
I was chatting with my youngest son earlier and he started asking about a Supra we used to see in the local area when I'd drop him back to his mum's house (he's into Japanese cars from the 90s, not a bad thing...). I said I remember it but it wasn't as cool as the silver 300ZX near the hospital. A couple of minutes Googling and he quickly realised the error of his ways. I said I knew a club that had some seriously gorgeous historical Japanese metal, and would have a shufty to see if they're still about...

And you are! Just renewed. It's been a long time but it's lush to see it's still here. I have a fair few of the old magazines in digital format (all the ones I made, plus some older ones too). I'll dig them out and upload them for anyone who wants them.

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Hey JT. Nice to see you on here again.
So, the second guy I ever spoke to in the ZClub and now the owner of the first Z I ever sat in are here. This is turning out to be an awesome Saturday night! Hey Dale, cheers bud. I'm looking forward to trawling through lots of posts to see how the peeps have been and how shizzle is going. Sweet!

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Hahahaha, now the trifecta. Hey Sean, great to hear from you. I'm living slap bang in the best bit of London (London Bridge) now. It's a million miles an hour standing still (when the world was nice a normal). Now it's just another sleepy hamlet like most other places on earth.

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I have a fair few of the old magazines in digital format (all the ones I made, plus some older ones too). I'll dig them out and upload them for anyone who wants them.

Welcome back! We were going to digitise the ones we could find for members so you might be able to save me some time there!

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Welcome back! We were going to digitise the ones we could find for members so you might be able to save me some time there!
I think I have most of post 2000 in one format or another. When I get back to London I'll have a good rummage and see what's there.

sam rich@sjr

Forum User
I’ve got a pile that you’re welcome to.
Hi , don’t suppose you would have any old club magazines with fourways articles ?
My father was John from fourways .
im also looking for a photo that mr ex was talking about in a thread from 2006 . it was a picture of my family at the classic car show on the fourways stand

Attachments

• DB2F0184-16EE-432F-8163-461F1190FD0F.png
    DB2F0184-16EE-432F-8163-461F1190FD0F.png
    536.5 KB · Views: 12
Hi , don’t suppose you would have any old club magazines with fourways articles ?
My father was John from fourways .
im also looking for a photo that mr ex was talking about in a thread from 2006 . it was a picture of my family at the classic car show on the fourways stand

honest answer is that I’ve no idea!