Hey guys....

stephen280zx

Forum User
Hi all,

I've recently joined up despite no longer being a Datsun owner. I did have a 280zx but, due to a lack of space, had to sell it.

It left me with a bodykit that I was hoping to sell and figured this would be a good place to do so. I seem unable to post in the classified section so will endevour to spend sometime around here so I can do so... that way the bodykit will find a good home and not be destined to a life wrapped in sheets in my mothers spare room!!

Could someone let me know the criteria for being able to post in the classified section? I don't seem to be able to find any terms and conditions... apologies if I clicked past them on my way here... I've got a severe case of manflu and am struggling with concenration!!!

Kind regards and hellos to everyone.

Stephen Kelly

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Hello Stephen! and welcome ! Im sure you will find someone interested in clearing your moms spare room ;) Re the posting to classified section,,Im not sure , but you may need to purchase membership :confused: I'll check in a bit . :driving:

stephen280zx

Forum User
Managed to post! Thanks zpuppy, maybe I was just missing the button!? Goddamn Mac causing problems again....

Looks like a great forum you guys and girls have here, it's reigniting my passion for Zs... don't you just love being broke in January!!!! :(

stephen280zx

Forum User
Oh no, I was actually incorrect :(

I can post in classified's discussion, where i posted my advert by accident, but I edited it to save me getting my ass kicked for posting in the wrong area!

Now I don't seem to be able to post in classifieds. Perhaps I should come back tomorrow when my brain is functioning properly!!!

ollyc

Well-Known Forum User
I think People may just start to look at this thread matey, so tell us more about ya kit and this will act just like a very large advert double whammy!!! Hope thew man flu gets better soon feel for ya!