Hello newbie on the block!

zenaku

Forum User
Thought i had better introdcuce myself i dont want to be labeled a lurker.:)

Im Kris, i live in Kent (UK) and recently picked up my first Z car and am hooked on them already.

My new toy is a 1989 300ZX Non turbo Auto 2+2 in Red.

Needs a bit of work on the paint as the red is not unusually milky after this amount of time. I have mopped most of the car and its looking significantly better already. Some rust spots which need attention.

I need a drivers wing mirror casing, a parcel shelf (or whatever was used to mask the boots contents) as mine has gone. I could also do with a better condition arm rest for the centre console. I may need to change the tailgate at somepoint as the rust is looking quite bad on this part of the car.

My understanding is that the headlining often sags or disappers on the Z31's, well mine is no different so another job here. Apart from that lot she runs sweet and im a very happy chappy.

I may go on to invest in a 280 at some point as i remembert a friends dad having one when i was a kid, great times.

Do any of you guys attend the Bromley pagent with your cars, i used to have a MK1 MR2 and i know the club used to have a stand at the show, just wondered if there is such a thing organised for the Z's?

Anyway enough of my ramblings nice to be in likewise company, looking forward to learning whilst oim here.

Kris:driving:

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Yo there matey. Welcome along. There is more than enough info around the site on all things 'fixing' for most Z's. Have a look see and enjoy yourself. Good times!

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Get some pictures up when you get the chance. A z31 is always something purdy to look at in the morning...

zenaku

Forum User
Hopin so.:D

Theres certainly less Z's around than MR2's thats prob why, oh and the juicy fat gurgle the engine delivers unlike the poky (though nippy) 1600 on the Toyota.

Where do i stick piccies then? And do i need i need to use a photobucket type site or can you upload them direct?