Hello from Glasgow

craigy_hardcore

Forum User
Hi guys,

Came across your site on Google.

Read a post about trying to make it a little more 350z orientated, well I just happen to be a 350z owner :D..

My name is Craig and I drive an 04 reg Sunset Orange 350z.. Heres a pic,..

Mods so far...

Nismo N1 Side Skirts and Rear Spats
C-West CF Front Lip
Nismo Gear Knob
Some sort of aftermarket air filter (was on the car when I bought it)

Trigger is currently in a poor state, I need a new headlight because for some reason unknown to man one of them packed in and I can't get it to work at all.

Enjoy :D...

DSC00446.jpg

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Hi Craig, welcome. I'm a 350 owner too - I like the snow plough on the front of your's ;). I have a damaged Nismo front bumper (v cheap off ebay) which I might repair and fit one day. I'm sure the first time I park it though I'll damage it again on a kerb.

Headlamp - bulb and fuses would be the first things to check. Have you got a workshop manual (the CD type) ? I bought one very cheaply off ebay, I think it was £2.99. They are worth having because these cars are quite complicated compared to the old cars I grew up with. I've just had a look at the headlight section - wow! But there is a troubleshooting guide which could be useful if you know enough to work with it and have a muli-meter.

My headlight beams were 'set' too low but it wasn't easy to see how to adjust them. Had a look on the CD and hey-presto with a Loooong crosshead screwdriver I sorted it in minutes - they are much better now and no one has flashed me yet so I've got it about right I think.

craigy_hardcore

Forum User
Yeah I checked all the bulbs and everything but the reason the Headlight packed in was because my splash guard went walkabouts, I think it fell off on the motorway or something.

Anyways I've ordered a new one from Nissan which I will be picking up tomorrow and I'll get a new set of headlights at the end of the month...

I'm actually looking for a new front end because my C-West splitter is looking rather shit now with the state the roads have been over Christmas. Would you consider selling the bumper you have?...

I quite like the look of the Veilside V1 lip kit too and theres a guy selling one on 350z uk for buttons...

If you think you might sell let me know a price!..

Cheers

Craig

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Lush car bud! I can imagine the snow made for interesting driving with all those low-down goodies on there though. Welcome to the club!

craigy_hardcore

Forum User
Thanks lads!...

Few changes coming up at the end of the month!... Watch this space :D...

Lush car bud! I can imagine the snow made for interesting driving with all those low-down goodies on there though. Welcome to the club!

I also drive a Range Rover Sport so the Zed has been parked up for the past month or so :D