Happy crimbo

candy red

Club Member
Well its nearly time to rip the wrapping :D

So would like to wish all you Z mad and Zx people a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS hope Santa
brings you what you've wished for hope you all still believe as we all have our own special Santa,:santa:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and good Health too all ;):cheers::party:

Derrick :thumbs:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Thanks Derrick and I wish the same to you all too.

A healthy 2016 is hoped for.

I'd love a decent garage and workshop for my Christmas present however that's not feasible.

Resolution - lose a bit of weight (again), failing that drive my Datsuns more often.

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
Great to meet you earlier this year Derrick - good luck with that 260 restoration. Happy Christmas to you and all the other members I have either met or had pleasurable dealings with through the forum this year.

candy red

Club Member
Wheres the Christmas spirt gone :eek:

Happy christmas to the 55 people who viewed this thread and didn't reply BAH HUMBUG :lol:

Only two more sleeps till Santa, One for me as Rose and I open a bottle of champagne at midnight Christmas Eve then all our presents :D:lol:

Hope you all have a good one.

See you next year :)

Derrick ;)

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Merry Christmas! Here's hoping for Datsun related presents from Santa :santa:

Last edited by a moderator:

Huw

Club Member
A Merry Christmas to you too Derrick, and to all the other members of the Zclub also.

Farmer42

Club Member
Merry Christmas all.:cheers:

Heres hoping 2016 brings some nicer weather to allow me to drive my Zed more often!!:driving:

datsfun

Club Member
Merry xmas to all..have a fab time and to the "silent majority out there", please post more in 2016!

Hub280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Merry Christmas from Reims and the Champagne area!
Yes, even here, we are going to have some tonight!

Happy new year to all of Z fans, hoping to meet next year on Spa Classic or Le Mans Classic!